Pay Back in the form of Love

Kei POV

Kiyotaka held me in his arms on the bed as I listened to his heart beat. I wonder how that snake even got into the resort anyway and why it only attacked me? Kiyotaka stroked my hair and kissed it softly while I hugged him tighter. 

"That's the last time I plan on going in that area for a while" I said jokingly snuggling closer to his chest. He didn't respond like he was lost in thought. I sat up and looked at his face but he was looking out the window with a thinking face. 

"Everything alright" I asked. He slowly looked my way  and nodded. He pulled me closer and I  snuggled into his chest still unsure. 

Ayanakoji POV 

I looked out the window thinking of the likely suspects for the snake prank. The person on the top of my list was Yaumachi but I had no evidence. My phone buzzed with a message so I looked over at Kei who was sleeping peacefully on my chest so I moved her to the pillow and grabbed my phone and looked at the message which was from Ichinose.

Ichinose: Hey are you free right now? I have something to tell you

Ayanakoji: Give me a few minutes... I wanna make sure Kei is asleep 

Ichinose: Sure thing I'll be waiting in front of the vending machine. 

I covered Kei with the blanket and kissed her head before walking out the door and closing it silently. I walked down the hall and saw Ichinose standing in front of the machine looking up and down from her phone. 

"Don't look so nervous" I said approaching her. She jumped at my voice but calmed down when she noticed me and pulled me in between the vending machine and pulled out her phone to a video. She placed in between both of our ears and pressed play and Yaumachi's voice could be heard on it. 

"Where did you get this" I asked moving away to look at her. 

" I heard it outside of Yaumachi's door... I was going to check on Karuizawa but um you were already taking care of it. When I was walking back I heard him and Ike yelling about him going too far with the prank on her.. My guess is Ike wasn't in on it since he chewed him out" she explained placing her phone in her pocket. 

"Can you send this to me?" I asked. She nodded and gave me a smile before going onto her phone. A minute went by and my phone pinged and I knew she sent it. 

"Thank you" I said before walking away feeling her staring at me as I walked away. I went back to my room and listened to the video fully. Yamauchi messed with the wrong girl... and he was gonna pay for it. 

"Let's get started then" I said to myself. 

Kei POV

I woke up around 2:00 am to use the bathroom when I heard voices outside my door. I looked through the peephole and saw nothing but blurry figures running past my door.  I waited until they went away but when I opened my door again a toy snake was thrown into my face causing me to jump back and grasp the door. The Class C students Kyogo and Reo laughed as they ran past my door. I huffed and took the snake and threw it in the nearby trash. I sighed and wiped   the tears forming in my eyes before walking back to my room. I slammed the door and leaned against it. People are gonna have a field day with this prank for a while.

I climbed back into bed and scrolled on my phone while reading the assignments for tomorrow. Apparently my group is on diner duty. There is a little cafe on the beach where people sell juice, food, little souvenirs, and girl swimsuits. My group was assigned as waiters, cooks and advertisers. We would have to decide who is doing what when we get there. I placed my phone down and sighed trying to go back to sleep.