Sooo- let's make up

Kei POV
On Sunday morning I rolled my face away from sun,pulling my covers over my head. I was supposed to go out with my friends but I was afraid to run into Kiyotaka.... Well especially since what happened last night.

Last night messages

Ayanakoji: How did you know I was with Ichinose?

Kei: Is that really the question you should be asking...If you must know my friends told me and took a picture of you two in the gym

Ayanakoji: I see... the picture was of me of the treadmill and her on the squats right

Kei: how did you know that

Ayanakoji:Because I've never moved from the spot from the time we arrived from the time we left

Kei: doesn't mean you didn't do anything before that

Ayanakoji : before the gym? We talked and that was it. We mostly spoke about special exams, she doesn't feel worthy of leading her class anymore and needed a friend to talk too

Kei: okay.... Well then how come you didn't answer my phone call when I called

Ayanakoji: you called me? When?

Kei: around 4:30 pm after I woke up from a nap

Ayanakoji: I never received a call.... Look

(Sends screenshot of call log/missed calls)

Kei: well that weird... I did call and after 3 rings it went to voicemail.... Wait what were you doing at 4:30

Ayanakoji: I was in the bathroom, I left my phone to charge next to the treadmill.

That was the last message that was sent... I couldn't find the courage to continue messaging him. I feel like a complete fool for not giving him the benefit of the doubt I just reacted like a jealous fool.  I couldn't bear to face him again without feeling embarrassed. I rolled out the bed, stretching my arms and standing from the bed. I walked towards the bathroom and threw water on my face before my phone rang indicting kiyotaka was calling me.
I struggled to answer the phone from shaky hands.

"H-hello. Good morning kiyotaka" I said stuttering face-palming at my embarrassment.

"Good morning. I need to talk to you later today. Do you have plans today that would get in the way of that" he said.

"Um I was supposed to go out with sato and the others but I was most likely gonna cancel" I said sitting on my bed

"Then come to my room around 6:30pm"he said before hanging up not even giving me a chance to answer. I sighed while rubbing my forehead, looking at the clock and saw it read 10:00am so I had time to get ready. I pulled out a outfit from my wardrobe and went to take a shower before heading out to the mall to kill some time before meeting with kiyotaka at his room.

"I wonder what he wants to tell me" I said while washing my hair and scrubbing it gently. Before stepping out the shower I grabbed my pink towel and wrapped it around my body before stepping out into the steamy bathroom. I dried myself and got into the outfit which was made up of a blue skirt and a blue plaid button up shirt with long fashionable socks and my boots. I left my hair down, drying it gently and putting on a blue headband to match my outfit the put on light lipstick and blush before walking out the bathroom and grabbed a white sweater before going out the door going to the mall.

When I reached the mall I remembered I haven't eaten breakfast yet, so I stopped at a restaurant which wasn't as popular as the Cafe so no one should notice me. I sat in a single booth and waited for a waiter.