Chapter 1: Blood, Birds, and Chainsaws

*Present Day*

  It was a couple of years have passed since you met Makima. You've grown from the scared child you once were. After being trained and contracting yourself with the same devil your mother was contracted with, you've been a fierce threat to devils on the streets and seen as a very strong Devil Hunter at such a young age. You're definitely not the weak child you were when you were first recruited.

 You're definitely not the weak child you were when you were first recruited

  (Art by me)

  You walked down the street holding a black katana in one hand as people ran away in the other direction.

  An unidentified devil appeared in a convenient store.

  While walking, you noticed another you leaning in closer to your ear. The only difference is the deep scar down this version's left eye. He appeared when you made your contract with the Raven Devil for the first time, and has been like a guide to using your abilities.

Raven: You think we can handle this one?

Y/N: We still have enough power for this. If you'll lend it to me.

  A couple ravens land on your shoulder as you grab and crush them in your grasp, forming into another black katana in your hand.

  This devil seemed odd, looking to say the least. It looked fat and was rolling out of the door of the convenience store.

Y/N: Let's get this over with so we can get home!

  You rush past everyone as you leap high into the air and stab your blades right into the fat devils eyes. It lets out a screech as it tries to grab you off of its head. You leap into the air to retreat and avoid its strike. Your two katanas transform back into Ravens as you grip them once more, the two forming a black substance that leaks into the form of a spear.

  Throwing it down as the spear impales the devil through the head and pinning it right to the street. You land right on the handle of the spear. Firmly planting your feet into the devil and grabbing the spear from the devil, ripping it out. A magnificent spray of blood rains in the air, as you leap off of the fat devil's body and turn the spear into an umbrella as to not get anny unnecessary blood on your outfit.

Y/N: And all that done before breakfast.

  Your other half seen leaning available at the wall clapping for you and whistling.

Raven: Well, you are indeed almost as bad ass your parents. Perhaps there's hope for you yet.

Y/N: Yes, sing my praises far and wide. This is an amazing feeling.

  The umbrella turns back into the four ravens, merging back into your arms.

Raven: Hope that ego of yours doesn't get you into too much trouble with Makima.

Y/N: I just enjoy being praised, is all. I like doing this job. It's fun, and I get to show off for all the girls.

Raven: What girls? You have all the moves in combat, but no game whatsoever in the field of romance.