Chapter 3: Dream Battle

The next day, you woke up getting ready for the day by doing your usual routines in the morning. Before getting ready for the day. Making your way through the city, you headed to HQ as you keep a birds eye view over the city. More specifically the area you're walking through in case there are any devils that get in the way.

  Entering the HQ, you search for Power and Denji, though as you search through the HQ, you see neither hide nor tail of them. Going to the front desk to the secretary to inquire further on their whereabouts.

Y/N: Hey, have seen a blond boy with pointy teeth and a fiend with red horns?

Secretary: Oh right, those two went out. The boy got approval to take the fiend out for the say, they shouldn't be too far.

  You exit the HQ and make your way down the streets. You recall having a raven watch over the two of them. You decided to sit on a nearby bench and lower your eyepatch so both eyes are covered, and covered your ears.

  Sailing over head, two birds watching over the both of them, as they exit a bus into a barren looking area. With nothing but an oddly cryptic looking house at the end of the trail.

Power: In there. Both Meowy and the Devil are within.

Denji: Alrighty then. Won't get there standing here. Let's go.

  The two proceed to walk and talk along the way.

Denji: Hope I won't have to go all chainsaw and get all dizzy.

Power: Chainsaw?

Denji: Yeah, I have the power to turn into chainsaws.

Power: Human jokes are not funny.

  The walk continued until Denji seemed to realize something as he asked Power.

Denji: Wait, didn't you say he'd use the cat as a fluffy shielded if he saw you? Shouldn't you be hiding.

Power: Oh yes, that was my story.

Denji: Your story?

Power: A mere slip of the tongue. Oops.

  The two then stopped as tension filled the air. Power formed a hammer out of blood as Denji went at her with his axe. The clash was brief, but it ended in Power's favor as Denji began to bleed from the head on the ground.

Power: Though your mind is dull, your instincts are quite sharp.

  Power then began to drag him into the barren looking house as you quickly returned to your senses, moving your eye patch up to see with your good eye once again.

Raven: Girl of your dreams huh? Not very smart of you.

Y/N: Shut up, the main thing is we have to get to Denji and Power. Maybe there's something we don't understand. Is there a way we can get to them with any of your abilities?

Raven: . . . . Give me your body.

Y/N: What?

Raven: If you give me your body, I can use all of my abilities without restraint. That way we can make it there, then I'll give you the benefit of finding out the truth of all of this.

Y/N: . . . Fine. But make haste.

  Raven took over as he removed the eye patch over your left eye, revealing it to be healed and radiating a supernatural color with an odd pattern in the iris. While using your form, Raven extended their claws, going into an alley way and stabbing them into the side of a wall, climbing to the rooftops.

  *2 years ago, Raven's POV*

Raven: (Y/N),tell me. What are some of your goals?

Y/N: Goals? Hmm. Well, I never really thought of any like that.