Chapter 15: Love at First Sight

You walk Reze to her job as you take a seat at one of the booths. It was surprisingly empty, with you being the only real customer inside. 

Boss: You're late. I'm not paying you for the time you weren't working.

Reze: Cheapskate.

Boss: Waiter for table 4.

Reze: Cheapo McCheapskate.

  Reze takes her serving tray with a glass of water on it, seeing that you had gotten yourself comfortable. She takes the tray to you, serving you the water.

Reze: Welcome to our lovely cafe sir. Are you finding everything to your liking.

Y/N: Uh-Umm, yeah.

  Reze chuckles as she lightly punches your shoulder.

Reze: Oh my gosh you're such a dork. Do I make you that nervous.

Y/N: . . . Not in the slightest. I'm perfectly okay. You're the dork for switching up the mood so fast.

  The both of you laugh as Reze sits next to you, scooching you over some as you just move over for her to sit down comfortably.

Reze: So, how do you feel about coffee. On me.

Y/N: You sure? I don't wanna drain your bank.

Reze: Relax it's just coffee. Not gilded champagne. Yo Boss, let's get two coffee's over here!

Boss: You're on the waitstaff aren't you?

Reze: People only ever come in here in the morning anyway, so does it really matter?

  Her boss sighs as he prepares the coffee. He places two cups in front of you two as you both take a drink. It clearly wasn't the best you've had, given your facial expressions afterwards. But you try to choke it down.

Reze: You don't have to force it down you know.

Y/N: I'm not forcing it, I'm just being respectful to the man that made it.

Reze: Man you really are a dork. A big one at that. Trying to be all mature when you're really just a big kid!

Y/N: I am not a kid.

Reze: Really? You look like one to me. You 18?

Y/N: . . . No.

Reze: Aha, than you are a kid. 

Y/N: So what? You're a kid too. 

  You and Reze share a laugh as she just looks over at you placing her hand on your shoulder.

Reze: You know. This is the first time I've met someone as interesting as you.

Y/N: I doubt that. 

Reze: I mean it. You're like super interesting. You're actually a mix of good qualities, all wrapped in an adorably awkward bow, with dark gothic wrapping.

  She leans in closer to you with a cute smile.

Reze: You're the total package.