Chapter 12: Mission Start

You wait outside with Division 4. You as just the belts on your outfit now that you were better fitted with more of an arsenal thanks to your Raven's. Since Power helped you achieve a goal, you got new abilities from Raven.

Denji: You look like you're about to go into a tactical black ops mission.

Y/N: I mean we are aren't we. Besides I took the precaution of making weapons prior to the invasion.

  Drawing one of the blades from your back.

Y/N: I'm aiming to kill. Not gonna go easy on these two and give them the time of day.

Kobeni: I wanna go home.

Denji: If you've got somewhere to be then just go. I've been doing some hardcore training and made me a badass. Sideburn guy's gonna get digged.

Power: Indeed, we shall overcome their base thuggery with our razor keen minds, such a trivial matter.

  You throw your arm over Kobeni and pull her closer.

Y/N: Relax, you're gonna live. Besides, I'll be watching you every step of the way. I'll make it quick.

  Kobeni blushes a bit as she smiles to herself softly, remembering the last time you faced the katana man and Sawatari previously, still remembering how you comforted her afterward. She unconsciously leans into your embrace with red on her cheeks.

Y/N: Besides, those bastards killed Himeno. I'm definitely not letting that slide.

Denji: You got that right. Those ass holes are getting done in today.

  Aki looks over at your group from the side, then walks up to Kishibe who was also on the scene.

Aki: So what's out plan.

Kishibe: Plan is the wrong word. Special division's goin in. All at once.

  Aki nods as he turns to you and the others.

Aki: Alright, everybody on me! We're goin in!

  You, Power, Denji, and Kobeni all enter the building.

Denji: Hey (Y/N), so have you been doing any training of your own?

Y/N: Of and on with Princi. I usually do my own thing, but sparring with her gave me a new perspective on life. Especially since the did kinda kill me. But what do you expect when you fight a woman with 8 legs as sharp as blades.

Denji: Oh cool, by the way, where did you drop off you know who?

Y/N: She's with my sister in the hospital keeping her company. I said I'd pick her up once this is over. Princi should already be inside, so if you see a woman with a blank face, and 8 legs, don't go for her, she'll slice you up before you can even think to do so.

  Going inside, you and the rest of Division 4 are met with a horde of Zombies in the parking garage of the building.

Denji: Looks like Halloween came early.