Chapter 2: A Team of Fiends

Walking through the streets now joined by Power and Denji, you can't help but feel a bit excited, just wondering what interesting things they both must be thinking. Though, because of Power's horns, you had to stick to less populated areas of the streets. Sending out four Ravens to scout for you to make the job easier.

Y/N: So, umm. Denji. How old are you again?

Denji: Eh? Oh. I'm 16.

Raven: Same as you. Lucky find.

Y/N: Why did you become a Devil Hunter?

  Denji brought his fingers to his chin, thinking it over, and recalling how Makima found him.

Denji: Well, in all honesty. Because my life was shit, and now it's not shit, so just wanna keep it, not shit, I guess. 

Y/N: Well that seems very-

Denji: Oh and I wanna touch some boobs.

Y/N: . . . Oh.

  That was a surprise to say the least. You weren't expecting that answer at all, but you decided to keep an open mind and talked with Denji and Power along the rooftops. Power ran around the rooftops as if she was searching for something. She rushes behind you and Denji and slaps both of you upside the head.

Power: Slaves! Provide me blood for sustenance!

Y/N: You'll get your fill when we find some Devils. Though from the way things are we ain't gonna find any at this rate.

Denji: Yeah what gives. It's like they all went into hiding.

Power: Hehe, that's probably because of me. I was a powerful devil before I became a fiend. The Blood Devil was always the fiercest devil. It's natural for them to hide from me.

Denji: So it's your fault? How are we gonna get any work done if your repelling all the work?!?

Y/N: We could pass the time by talking for now. I know Power has the ability to control blood, what about you Denji.

  Denji lightly opened his shirt to reveal his starter cord.

Denji: I pull this and grow chainsaws. 

Y/N: That sounds impressive.

Denji: Thanks. Though it hurts when I use it, so I try not to use it too much. What about you?

  You roll up your sleeves as four ravens emerge and fly around you. You grab one with one hand and make a black knife.

Y/N: I can make my ravens here into weapons, the bigger the weapon, the more raven's I need. I can also see through their eyes when my good eye is covered to see long distances. I can do other things to, but I just have to be creative, I guess.

Denji: Hmm, that's pretty cool, you think you could make a chainsaw?

Y/N: If I wanted to probably, although it would be a bit-

Power: I smell blood!

  You both turn to see Power giving chase as she rushes along the rooftops.

Y/N: That's not good.

  You and Denji chase after her, but she was unnaturally fast. Almost like a beast on the hunt for prey. It was something you didn't expect from her, but you should also have seen this coming.

Denji: Can't you make some wings to stop her, or send your ravens to go after her?

Y/N: I'm unsure of the first one, but my birds wouldn't be able to stop her anyway, but what I wanna know is what is she even chasing?