Chapter 7: Sweet Victory

As you all watch from above after you push Denji into the maw of eternity. Staring with anticipation as nothing happens for a bit, you hear the revving of chainsaws as you silently smirk to yourself. Only a second later, Denji emerges from the mouth of the Devil, full chainsaw as he begins to cut his way through the devils flesh, going at it like a made man, ripping and tearing, slashing and sawing.

  This surprised the others of your group, specifically Himeno, Arai, and Kobeni. As you stare down at Denji, you are taken back to about a year ago. Words that you were told by your teacher.

*1 year ago*

  You lean against the wall, blood dripping from your nose and mouth, bruises all over your body.

Kishibe: So. How many losses was that now?

  You look up to see your teacher. An older man with a long scare on his right cheek with pale blond hair. He looks down at you as he takes a drink from his flask.

Kishibe: Why do you hold back every time I kick your ass? You could use your Devil's power and make this so much easier

Kishibe: Why do you hold back every time I kick your ass? You could use your Devil's power and make this so much easier. You wouldn't win, but it'd make this less boring and repetitive.

Y/N: M-Makima said you'd train me in hand to hand. Using weapons isn't the rule here.

  The man looks down at you as he takes another swig from his flask.

Kishibe: There you go being sensible, hanging on Makima's every word. You think a devil's gonna care if you fight fair. There's only one type of hunter that the devils fear, and those are the ones with a few screws loose with no screwdriver. Though looking at you, you've got your screws not only in, but welded with how sensibly uptight you are.

  You look town as you try to stand to your feet as you feel a couple of Ravens enter back into your body. There you feel a lot of your major wounds begin to heal as you stand up and take a stance.

  Kishibe sighed as he looked at you. 

Kishibe: Who knows. Maybe you still have room to be unhinged. You're still a kid. But that won't matter to the devils. So do me a favor, feel free to go a little crazy every now and again.

  You smirk as you summon two ravens to your hands, turning them into daggers.

Y/N: Then please. Come see how fucked up I can at least try to be. . . Was that good?

Kishibe: . . . . Eh, it's a start I guess.

*Present Day*

  Denji continues to rip through the devil, ripping through it and chugging it's blood to heal his wounds. It's actually a very smart idea, though you were wondering just how long could Denji keep doing this.

Denji: Fountains of blood explode from you with each slash! I keep chugging it like it's soda and I can keep going. I CAN DO THIS FOR FUCKING EVEEEERRR!!!!!