Chapter 11: Banquette

*Couple days later.* 

Later into the next day, you find yourself running across rooftops overlooking the city as your black coat blows in the wind. Blood dripping from your black blades from the devils that you have hunted so far today. Doing so in preparation for the big mission that Makima was going to send Division 4 on. After the attack on your group, it's been rebuilt to make up for all the deaths.

Though in the meantime, you hunted devis and fiends all day in the meantime.

Y/N: *sniff* I can smell a devil nearby. Near the hospital? Not gonna fly. Not with my little Kya there.

You rush across the rooftops, leaping impossible bounds as you suddenly are grabbed out of the air by something and slammed through the rooftops. Rolling across the ground. Summoning more ravens as they circle around you and this entity. The creature makes itself known as its buzzing noises begin to become louder.

It's hexagonal patterned eyes locked onto yours and its disgusting face.

Y/N: A fly? A Fly devil. Seems palpable I guess.

Fly Devil: This scent, I remember it well. . . . Y-you. Child, you smell like h-h-her!!!

Y/N: Her? Hehehe. Guess you have a fan.

Raven: Not a fan.

 Your head rotates in a 360 degree turn as your eyes reveal the spiral shape that it once had whenever Raven took over your body.

Raven: My dearest daughter. Fly how have you been?

Fly: Y-You reside in a human body now? A fiend fallen from grace I s-s-see P-

Raven: Shhhhh, call me Raven when we are on the surface. You're not looking much better yourself. Why are you here? At this hospital?

Fly: . . . . J-Just hiding.

Raven: Sweety, no need to hide anything from your mother. Now, tell me again, what are you doing here?

Fly: . . . L-Looking for a b-b-body to i-inhabit.

  Raven looked closer, seeing the injuries on the Fly Devil's body. Her wings looked like they were sliced up, possibly by a blade, hunters.

Raven: Ah, so you are being hunted. And looking for a body to reside in. Then you'd become a fiend as well you know? Then who'd fall from grace then?

Fly: BZZZZZZ Fuck o-off.

  Raven feigns offense.

Raven: That is no way to speak to your mother!  Hmm, as one of the most powerful devils, I'll help you. On one condition.

Fly: W-What?

  Raven walks over, kneeling down to look into the devils eyes.

Raven: Listen. I'm gonna say, this boy, this body I reside in is important to me. I want you to help him in any way he or I see fit. In return, I'll personally help you find a body to reside in, and once that's done you'll have a safe place to reside in. Think of this as a contract, for old times sake.

Fly: . . . And If I refuse?

Raven: Then I switch back to him, and he kills you. Sending you back to hell.

  The fly devil buzzed in annoyance as raven just blankly stared at them, their spiraled eyes glaring down at their daughter.

Fly: . . . BZZZZZZZ, that face reminds me of y-your si-si-sisters'.

  Raven smiled.

Raven: Hehe, which one exactly? But come on, make a decision. I cannot promise your safety unless you are in a human body. That way, (Y/N) and I can help you better.