Chapter 9: Crossfire

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

*gulp gulp gulp*

  The sound of liquid being poured and swallowed was the only sound able to be heard. Right before your eyes shot open, leaping to your feet, looking around frantically.

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

  Taking out your black birds and turning them into daggers. Though no immediate danger made itself known. You felt your chest to see that your wounds had been healed.

Y/N: I. . . I'm alive? That's not right. I was shot in the chest like three or four times. If I remember correctly.

  You gag a bit, bringing your hand to your mouth. You see red liquid on them. Blood.

Y/N: Clearly, not mine. But, my mouth. Tastes like blood. Did I drink this? Wait, I can't get over the fact that I was shot!

  Looking around a bit, you turn to see a young woman with long black hair covering her face somewhat.

Y/N: Hey you. Are you the one who helped me.

???: . . .

Y/N: . . . I'm not keen on silence, so open up. You're the one who sliced that man's hand off so I could shoot him. Right?

???: . . .

  You begin to approach the young woman.

Y/N: Then you fed me blood, right? You a Devil hunter?

  Though in the moment, it was last on your mind. But if it's true that you got shot to death, and blood brought you back, you weren't really human anymore.

  The woman remains silent until you lean into her face a bit.

Y/N: Listen, if you're gonna say nothing, then at least give me a sign. What's your business with me? I believe introductions are in order.

  She lifts her head up, somewhat showing off parts of her face. The only odd thing about her was that she had a zipper that trailed down the center of her face. She bowed a little to you as she lifted up her dress a bit, making your face go red.

Y/N: I didn't mean that kind of introduction. At least take me out to. . . .dinner. . . . .first.

  Your words trailed off as she stood taller than you thought
Really tall, and her legs, there were definitely more than two.

Princi: I'm the spider devil. You may call me Princi.

 You may call me Princi

Y/N: . . . . . *inhale*

Raven: Don't even think about it.

Y/N: Well, umm. Princi. I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you. Umm, thank you for saving me. But why are you here?

Princi: Miss Makima has ordered me to be your partner. So that is the part I will play.