Chapter 15

Time skip - 3 years later. Rafe and Oaklynn have been together since that night. They now live together in a house on the mainland. Oaklynn owns her own business. 

Rafe walked into my office with Rose and food, "Hey babe," 

I looked up from my paperwork, "Hey babe," 

Rose ran over and hugged me, "Hey Rosie," 

"Hi mommy," She said, I smiled and kissed the top of her head. 

Rafe walked over and kissed me, "We were in town so I thought we'd bring you lunch," He smiled, holding up a bag of food. 

"Thank you," I smiled, taking the food. 

Rafe sat on the couch in my office as Rose went on the floor and brought out a box of her toys. 

"So your dad is coming?" Rafe asked. 

"Yeah, why? You scared?" I laughed, walking over and sitting on his lap. 

"No, okay maybe a little," He laughed. 

"Don't worry, he won't hurt you," I smiled, as Rose held up one of her dolls, I took it as she played more. 

Time skip - Later that night, at the house. 

I got up from the couch as Rafe walked in the kitchen to put the dirty dishes away, I picked Rose up and walked upstairs tucking her in. I kissed the top of her head and walked back downstairs when there was a knock on the door. 

I looked at Rafe confused, as I walked to the front door and opened it, "Hello?" I asked. 

"Hey Kiddo," Kev said. 

"Dad!" I yelled, running and pulling him into a hug. 

"I missed you," He said, smiling. 

"I thought you weren't coming for a few more days?" I asked. 

"Same here," He laughed. 

Then I heard voices and saw the whole family, "No you didn't," 

Fiona walked up holding a kid, "Hey girl," 

"Hi everyone, uh this is my house," I laughed, holding my hands up showing it off. They all walked inside. 

Debs and Carl both hugged me, "Gosh you guys got big," I laughed. 

"That's what happens," Debs said. 

"Called growing up," Carl said. 

Fiona handed Frannie to Debbie, "Still can't believe you had a little one," I said. 

"Me either, but I love her," Debbie laughed. 

Liam sat on the couch, "This house is huge," 

Ian laughed, "Well that's what happens when you follow your dreams," 

"Hi Ian," I said, as he hugged me. 

Lip laughed as he was holding his son, "How many rooms does it have?" 

"8," Rafe said, walking in the living room. 

"8? Why so many?" Debs asked. 

I laughed, "His idea," 

Rafe walked over and stood behind me pulling me into him and kissing the top of my head. 

V laughed, "Hate to say it but you guys are cute," 

Then there was a noise from upstairs, Rafe and I looked at each other as a little girls voice echoed down the stairs, "Mommy? Daddy?" 

Rafe walked over and picked up Rose, "Sorry, honey didn't mean to wake you," Rose rested her head into Rafe's neck. 

"Mom?" Fiona asked. 

"No, she's Rafe's daughter, she just chose to call me that," 

Rafe walked back over and sat on the couch as I sat next to him, "Mommy," Rose said, as Rafe handed her off. 

Rafe looked at Kev and they both walked away into the kitchen. 

We all sat and laughed, as Rafe came back in. Rose was lying on the couch as the lights went dim. Kev walked in and whispered something to V. 

Faint music was playing as everyone stood up, including me. I was so confused, then Rafe walks in with roses and holding his other hand behind him. 

"Hi beautufil," He said, walking up to me. 

"Rafe? What's going on?" I asked, looking around. 

He handed me the roses and got down on one knee, "Oaklynn May Ball, will you do the honor of marrying me?" 

A tear fell from my eye as I shook my hand, "Yes! Yes Rafe I will!" 

Rafe smiled as he slid the ring on my hand and stood up quickly kissing me and spinning me, everyone cheered as I noticed the flashes of there phones, recording. 

As he spun me...........

Time skip - 

 I began walking down the aisle. My heart was racing as everyone was staring, my palms were sweating as I saw Rafe standing staring. I felt Kev rub my arm and whispered, "You look good, calm down," 

We got to the alter, Kev kissed my forehead as he looked at Rafe handing me off, we said our vows. 

"Now I pronounce you Husband and Wife you may kiss the bride," 

Rafe grabbed my face and kissed me, I felt as he dipped me and pulled me back up, everyone was cheering and clapping as I turned my head smiling as well as Rafe. 

Time skip - Reception

I sat at the table with my family laughing as Rafe came up with Rose, "Oak?" 

I turned, "What's up?" 

He held out a folder and Rose looked at me, "Trying to get a divorce already?" I asked. 

"No!" He yelled, laughing. 

I opened it and it was adoption papers, "Rose and I talked and she...." 

"Yes, I will," I smiled. 

Rose ran into me and gave me a big hug, "Mom," 

Rafe smiled, and kissed me, "I love you," 

"I love you," I said.