Chapter 11

Time skip - John B was driving back to his house still in the boat. 

JJ jumped up grabbing the rope to tie the boat to the dock, he jumped on the dock as Pope held the boat. They tied it up as I still stared straight ahead. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked up to see Sarah, "You okay?" 

I shook my head, "I will be," 

"Look he was getting better," She said. 

I turned to her, "Why are you defending him?" 

"He's my brother, why shouldn't I?" She asked. 

"Look I'm not in the mood," I said, standing up to get off the boat. 

"You're never in the mood to talk, you can't hate that much?" 

I jumped on the dock and turned to her, "I can't hate him?" I put my hand on my head, "He lied, Sarah. You know what I think about druggies, he also hurt me! What don't you understand!" I yelled. 

"If you hated him so much, then why did you fuck him!" She yelled. 

My mouth dropped as I felt all eyes on me, "What are you talking about?" 

"Last night, I was home. I saw you and him go upstairs. I'm not stupid! I know what I saw!" She yelled. 

"So? Him and I are done!" I yelled. 

I heard a car pull up as we all turned, then a car door slammed as running came up to the dock, there stood a out of breath Rafe Cameron. 

"Oaklynn," He began. 

"Leave me alone!" I yelled. 

"Oaklynn, please. I need to explain," 

I walked up to him, "What don't you get! I don't want to talk to you!" 

He grabbed me face as I threw his hand off, "Please," He sighed. 

"I'm done Rafe! I'm fucking done with you!" 

"I didn't do anything that bad!" He yelled. 

"We're fucking done!" I screamed. 

"How can this just be done?" He asked, as his eyes filled with tears. 

"We were just fucking around. There was nothing there, and nothing ever going to be there. What we had was some stupid summer fling!" 

His eyes widened, "You don't mean that," 

"Yes. I. Do." I said. 

He grabbed my shoulder, "Don't do this," 

"Fuck you!" I said, running off. I ran, I didn't know where. As I was running I felt my heart shattering, I just ended things. It was for my own good. I saw the air bnb and ran inside. 

"Hello!" I screamed, as tears where falling down my face. 

I ran into the living room, no one was there. I checked the whole house, no one. I ran up to my bathroom and slammed the door. I slowly slid down it as my heart began to race, my hands were sweaty, my vison began to go blurry, as I could barely breath. 

I held my chest trying to breath in the air but nothing worked. Then I felt as the darkness took over me and feeling my body hit the cold hard bathroom floor.