*:Love Addiction:* Chpt. 5

!A/N I accidentally fricking deleted this so I had to rewrite it 😡. But, enjoy.
A/N!

Genya pov

I wake up at a good time and I forget that I'm in the tour bus. I go to sit up in bed but I hit my head on the ceiling. I try once more to get out of bed but something is clinging to my arm. I look down and it's Mui with his arms wrapped around my arm and his face pushed up against my arm. I smile softly at this. I carry him bridal style down to the couch. I lay him down and he still sleeps peacefully. I go into the small kitchen and grab myself a bowl of cereal. I go back to the couch and set it down on the end table, remembering I wanted to grab a glass of water.

I grab my water and head back to the couch. I walk into the room to see Mui eating my cereal. "What the hell." I say. "What? Was this your's?" He asks. "YES!" I yell at him. "Oh... I don't give a sh!t. It's mine now." He says, sticking another spoonful of cereal into his mouth. I sigh and go back to the kitchen to grab another bowl of cereal. I grab it and go back to the couch, sitting down next to Mui who's looking at his phone. I look over at his phone and I see a notification, it reads, "You have to come with a partner for the show, Hashira." I look back down at my cereal and back to Mui.

"Y'know what this means?" I say. "Yep..." He answers.

3 and a half hours later. (Think that in the SpongeBob narrator voice😌)

We walk up to where we are suppose to line up and we look down the line. It's a red carpet. Kanroji and Iguro already started walking down together. Next was Uzui and his wives. Soon it was our turn. We start walking done the red carpet. Mui is wearing the outfit for his show, which is the same one from yesterday and I'm wearing a nice black tuxedo. Some of the fans start giving us weird looks. Mui grabs my hand and holds it tightly.

I look straight forward but hear someone scream. "Being gay is a sin!" They scream. I hear people around start agreeing and booing at us. I get frightend when someone tries to jump over the rope to get to us. Eventually someone does make it over the rope and another person follows. They start yelling nasty, horrific, words at us. Until it gets to the point where both me and Mui had to be escorted backstage.

"That went fvcking horrible." I say. "Yep, well now we know that half my fans are homophobic." Mui says, leaning on the wall. "Well, go do the show. I'll be cheering for you." I say, bringing him into a hug. "I'll try Gen." He says, waving to me. He goes back on stage, I hear no boos. I feel good and head out into the crowd. I good looks of people judging me but I don't care. I watch the whole show and admire Mui the entire time, only keeping my eyes on him.

The show finishes and Mui tells me it went well. Now we have to go back to the tour bus and drive to our next location. We walk out to our bus and I see the gang waiting there. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask, walking over to them. "We heard the show was rough so we came over right away." Tanjiro says. "Well, we also got permission from your bus driver that we could stay on the bus until you vet to your next destination!" Zenitsu says. "Really??" Me and Mui say in unison but with different tones. Mui sighed and walked into the bus.

I started hanging out with all my friends like we used to do together. We were sharing drama, secrets, sadness, and a lot more.

Muichiro pov

I sit on the couch listening to their conversations. I calmly decide to sit down with them. I sit next to Genya and cling to his arm. It takes him a few minutes to realize I'm there but once he does, he scoops me up and puts me in his lap. I wrap my legs around his waist and put my head in the crook of his neck. He rubs my back and continues to talk to his friends. When one of them brings up a game we can all play. "Hey why don't we play truth or dare!" Zenitsu says. Everyone agrees. "Mui, do you want to play?" Genya whispers to me. I nod and move over to sit down next to him. "Alright I'll start!" Zenitsu says, with a smile.

"Inosuke, truth or dare." He says with a sudden change of tone. "DARE, OBVIOUSLY MONETSU!" Inosuke shouts. "I dare you to, eat an entire jar of mayonnaise." Zenitsu says with a smug look. "EASY!" Inosuke shouts, going over to the mini fridge. He takes the jar of mayonnaise and starts scooping it into his mouth. The sight is sickening. "DONE!" Inosuke shouts as he slams the jar onto the counter. I see him gag and run to the bathroom.

"I'll go next, Genya truth or dare!" Tanjiro says. "Dare!" Genya says with a smile. "Heh... I dare you to kiss Muichiro." Tanjiro says, smirking. "I- uhm- alright!" Genya stutters. He turns his back to his friends and gets close to my face. "We don't have to do this..." He whispers. "A dare is a dare." I whisper back. I kinda do want to kiss him, but he doesn't have to know that. He starts to lean in. "This guy is to slow." I think. I just grab the back of his head and pull us together. We kiss for awhile, confusing his friends. We finally pull a part. "It looks like you two have done that before?" Aoi mentioned.

"Never."

!A/N Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I'm posting it at a late time but that's the only time I can write these 🥲. Anyways, have a good day/night!
A/N!
Word Count: 1,054