*:A Wedding:* Chpt. 13

!A/N Hi everyone! I'm going to try and put most of the ships in this one. Anyways, hope you all enjoy! A/N!

3rd person pov

It was early morning. Obanai, Mitsuri, and Shinobu were setting up for the wedding. "So how many people are going to be here?" Shinobu asks. "I think about twenty to twenty-five?" Mitsuri says, putting out a chair. Shinobu counts the chairs once more. "We should have enough out." Shinobu says. "Okay that's great!" Mitsuri says excitedly. "Honey, how's the food coming along?" Mitsuri asks, sticking her head inside the house. "Good, I'm finishing up on the last dish and the cake should be here soon." Obanai says. "Great!" Mitsuri says with a smile. Her phone suddenly rings. "Hello?" She asks. "Hi Kanroji, I just wanted to ask if my brother could come to your wedding." Muichiro says on the other line. "Oh, sure! That's fine." Mitsuri says. "Thank you, bye." Muichiro says, hanging up the phone.

(Time skip to the wedding)

Mitsuri pov

The first to arrive was Sanemi and Kanae. Of course they came together, they were in a very committed relationship. Soon Giyuu came and went right over to Shinobu. I think they're secretly dating. For a few minutes it was just us until Rengoku and Senjuro were here. "Rengoku-san!" I say, walking towards him. "Hello, Kanroji-chan!" He says, hugging me. "Oh and hello, Senjuro!" I say, also hugging him. "Hello, Kanroji-chan." He says, as I hug him tightly. Someone suddenly pulls Senjuro away from my hug. "Yui, she was just hugging him." I hear Muichiro say. "I don't care." Someone who looks exactly like Muichiro says rudely. "...Let's go Genya." Muichiro says, walking away with Genya to the food table. "Hi, Senjuro." I heard Muichiro's brother say while he hugged Senjuro close. "Yui... you don't have to be jealous when someone else hugs me." Senjuro comments. "I didn't know you were in a relationship, Senjuro!" Rengoku says. "I- uhm- surprise?" Senjuro mumbles. "Haha! I'm going to the food table!" Rengoku says, walking away. "Yui, we should go sit down." Senjuro says. Yuichiro nods and they also walk away.

Thirty minutes later everyone has arrived. It was time for the best man and the maid of honor to give their speeches. Sanemi who was the best man gave his speech first. "Obanai, I've known you since high school. I always knew you were going to get with Kanroji." Sanemi said, doing finger guns towards Obanai. "Anyways, I hope you both have a great marriage. I would always want the best for Obanai." Sanemi finished, stepping off the small pedestal we had. Shinobu walked up to the pedestal and began her speech.

"Mitsuri, I have always had a close place for you in my heart. You and Iguro are a match made in heaven and you deserve to be together. I just want to tell you that you will always be happy with him. And you will always be joyful and cheerful for him." She finishes, stepping down from the pedestal. Now it's time for our wedding vows. (We are going to skip this part because I'm not exactly sure how they go)

Time skip to the dance.

Obanai pov

It was time for me and Mitsuri's first dance. I practiced weeks for this. I take Mitsuri's hand, stepping out onto the dance floor. I grabbed her by the waist and began doing the dance I was taught. "Left, right, back, forward, and spin." I thought as we danced. The dance was going well. I even kissed her twice. Soon after the first dance other people joined us on the dance floor. Sanemi was dancing with his girlfriend and Tomioka and Kocho were dancing together? Strange. The song was a slow song. I saw almost everyone who had a partner dancing.

"Tengen, dance with me!" I heard Rengoku say, dragging Tengen onto the dance floor. I watch as they slow dance together. Such a strange friendship they have. Eventually the dance was over and it was time to cut the cake. Mitsuri grabbed the knife we were going to use to cut the cake with. She cut a peice and handed it to me. But as I was about to take a bite she pushed my face into it. I laughed it off and put some icing on her nose. We handed out cake and I listened to our guests conversations.

"Mui, mui, mui, mui." Genya repeated. "What Gen?" Muichiro asked turning his head towards Genya. "Boop." Genya said, poking Muichiro's nose and giggling. Muichiro looked slightly annoyed but I knew underneath he was happy. I look over to Sanemi and his girlfriend, Kanae. "Hey Sanemi, do you know if Shinobu and Tomioka are dating?" Kanae asked. "I think they might be?" Sanemi said back, shrugging. I finish eating my peice of cake and I wipe off my face. I hear Rengoku chanting his Umai's. I stand up from the table and walk over to Tomioka and Sanemi who are making small talk over on the dance floor.

"Hey, Iguro." Tomioka says. "Heyy, there's the new married man." Sanemi says. "Yea, yea. When are you going to propose to your girlfriend?" I ask. "Soon, I have the ring and everything I just need the perfect time." Sanemi says, making a fist. "Blah, blah, just propose dumbass you don't need the perfect time." I say. "Shut up, Obanai." Sanemi says. "Eeek! Time to throw the bouquet!" I hear Mitsuri say to the girls. "Hey, me and Yuichiro wanna try to catch the bouquet too." I hear Tokito say. "Okay!" Mitsuri says joyfully. The five girls and two boys line up and Mitsuri goes up onto the pedestal, her back facing them. "Ready?" She asks. They all say yes and Mitsuri throws the bouquet. I see Yuichiro spring into action for it but Kanae and Tokito were the closest and they both ended up catching it. "Oh, you can have the bouquet." Tokito says dully. "No, no, we can both have the bouquet." Kanae says, splitting the bouquet in half. "Thank you.." Tokito says. He hugs her and goes over to Genya. "Oh, Genya." He says. "You caught the bouquet?" Genya stutters. "Sorta, me and Kanae split it." Tokito says, with a smile. "Does that mean-" Genya starts. "Yep, you better get planning." Tokito cuts him off.

They rest of the wedding was perfect. We all danced and had fun. Mitsuri even rented a limousine for us to drive to the airport with. "Damn she rents a lot of limousines." I think quietly. We are going to America for our honeymoon. Mitsuri has been quite fascinated by their cruisnce. So I'm bringing her there to try it. We drive off and we hear cheers. I see our friends waving us goodbyes. As we drive through the cities we hear cheers and clapping. We both knew it was our fans. We made it to the airport safe and sound our luggage already being there. So we patiently waited for the flight.

Later that night in the Shinazugawa household

Genya pov

'Nemi sits down with me in the dining room. He told me he wanted to talk to me about something? "So..." He starts. "Y'know how both Tokito and Kanae caught the bouquet?" He states. "Yea, why?" I ask. "Well, what if we get married at the same time. It will be a Shinazugawa wedding. Both brothers getting married." He says. I was surprised by this. Usually Sanemi would never want to do something like this. Maybe his girlfriend was making him soft. "Sure, 'Nemi! I think that's a wonderful idea." I say, happily. "Great. Now don't bother me." He says, walking off to his room. I went up to my room and almost instantly fell asleep after laying down.

!A/N Sorry if this seems rushed. I was running out of ideas near the end. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed and have a good day/night! A/N!
Word Count: 1,340