*:School Dilemma:* Chpt. 15

!A/N Hi everyone! I've been planing this chapter all day. So I think you'll enjoy it. Hope you guys enjoy! A/N!

Muichiro pov

Genya invited me to stay the night since we were invited to spend the day at Souta's school to get use to the new parenting thing. But, The question Souta asked me still echoes throughout my head. "When are we going to get married?" I question myself in my thoughts. I turn over to face a sleeping Genya. I've always wanted to marry Genya. From the first time I met him I knew I wanted to be his husband. Of course I've never told him this but I've always wanted this. I snuggle close to Genya. I hug him and fall asleep shortly after. Forgetting what I was thinking about.

Time skip to eight a.m.

Still Muichiro's pov

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and coffee. I check my phone time to see that Genya let me sleep in a little. I put my phone down and drag myself out of bed. I slowly walk down the hallway, the scent of food getting stronger. I walk into the kitchen to see Genya making pancakes and sipping on some coffee. "Morning, Mui!" He says, trotting over to me and hugging me. "Well, you're a real morning person." I say sarcastically. He chuckle a little but goes back to making the pancakes. "Could you go wake Souta?" He asks, flipping one of the pancakes. I nod and walk back down the hallway. Sanemi must've went out because he would be up already. I quietly open the door to Souta's room. Genya and me decorated it with his old things yesterday. The room's walls were already blue, he has a bed in the corner of the room next to a window, and he has shelves on the wall and a small storage bin next to his bed.

I sit down on his bed and push his hair away from his face. "Souta, it's time to wake up." I say softly. "Hm." He hums, rolling over to face the wall. "Wakey, wakey." I say, tapping his shoulder. He sits up and rubs his eye with his little hand. "Good morning, dada." He mumbles, looking up at me tiredly. "Morning, Souta. Dad made pancakes." I say calmly. All the tiredness leaves Souta. "Pancakes??" He says excitedly. I nod. Souta hops out of his bed and runs to the kitchen. I walk back out to the kitchen to see Souta already sitting down at the table with two pancakes. I go over to the coffee maker and pour some in a mug adding sugar and milk. I stir it and sit down across from Souta. Genya then sits down next to me, putting pancakes infront of me. He kisses me on the cheek as he sits down.

"Are you excited for me and dada to come with you to school today?" Genya asks Souta. "Yea!" Souta says, his mouth full of pancakes. "Don't talk with your mouth full." I say. "Sorry, dada." Souta says. We finish up breakfast quickly, as we were all very hungry. "Souta, do you want me to help you get ready for school?" I ask him while I put my plate in the sink. "Yes please!" He says, running off to his bedroom. "How does he have so much energy?" I think as I walk to his room. When I walk into the room I see him looking through his clothes dresser. I look over his shoulder and spot a cute shirt with a cat on it. I grab it then hold it up for him to see. "How about this one?" I ask, smiling. "Yea, yea, yea!" Souta says jumping up and down. I nod and slip off his pajama shirt over his head. I then slide the other shirt over his head and look at it. "I like it!" He says happily. "Great!" I say.

Time skip to school

Genya pov

We arrive at the school and walk to the main office. I open the door for Mui and Souta. "Thanks, Gen." Mui says calmly. "Thank you, dad!" Souta says, still very excited. I smile at both of them and follow them into the main office. "Hello." The front desk woman says. "Hi, we are here with Souta Shinazugawa." I say. She goes through the S last names. "We don't have a Souta Shinazugawa. But, we do have a Souta Shimaru." She says. "Oh, that's him. We recently adopted him so if you could get the last name changed that would be great." I say, smiling at her. "Okay, I'll contact the superintendent about that." She says, going back to her computer and typing something. "Names?" She asks. "Genya Shinazugawa and Muichiro Tokito." I say. She writes our names down on name tags and hands them to us. "Have a good day sirs." She says, smiling at us. I nod a goodbye and we leave the office, heading down to Souta's class.