*:A Job:* Chpt. 12

!A/N Sorry this is later than usual! But, I hope you all will enjoy this one. A/N!

3rd person pov

Muichiro and Genya walk down a street. The sound of a basketball could be heard in the distance. "Hey, Mr! Can you get our ball out of the tree?" I kid asked Genya from a far. Genya looked down at Muichiro for a second but nodded that he would help. The kids led him over to the tree that the ball was stuck in. Genya, being six foot three, got the ball out of the small tree with ease. "Hey sir, do you want to play basketball with us?" The smallest boy asked. Genya looked over towards his boyfriend who was sitting on a bench, looking at his phone. "Sure!" Genya says to the kids. He hands one of the kids the ball. There were three young boys, the tallest one having black hair and blue eyes, the middle on having black and blonde hair with black eyes, and the smallest having blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

The kid with the ball starts dribbling the ball and making his way down to the hoop. Genya was trying to go easy on the kids. Genya grew up playing basketball. He played from the beginning of middle school to the end of high school. The kid was about two feet away from the hoop when he tried to shoot. The ball almost went in but Genya pushed it away before it could hit the net. Genya dribbled the ball down the court, the kids chasing after him. Genya got to half court and took a gamble by shooting the ball. He watched as the ball flew through the air. The ball landed in the hoop, spinning around for a second then fell into the hoop. "There you go Genya!" They could hear Muichiro shout from the bench.

"Is that your boyfriend or somethin?" One of the boys asked. "Yes, yes he is." Genya stated proudly. "Don't you realize who that is Haru? That's Toki, one of the most popular singers right now." One of the kids says, smacking the other on the back of the head. "Oh wow, it is! You got lucky." Haru says. "Very, I'm glad I have him." Genya says, smiling towards Muichiro. While Genya was admiring Muichiro one of the kids grabbed the ball and started down the court. "Hey, not fair! I wasn't ready!" Genya shouted, chasing after the kid. The smallest kid had the ball and was laughing while running down the court. Genya decided he was going to be nice. He lifted up the kid and helped him put the ball in the hoop. "You did it!" Genya shouted while tossing the kid up in the air. "I did it! I did it!" The kid shouted along with Genya. The kid was about six years old. Genya put the kid on the ground and knelt down in front of him.

"You're a great kid." Genya says. "I hope to have a kid just like you someday." Genya says sweetly, putting a hand on the kids head. "Thanks for playing basketball with us sir!" The kid says, hugging Genya. "Also sir, what's your name?" The kid asks. "Genya, what's yours?" Genya asks with a smile. "My name is Souta!" The boy says happily. "Lovely to meet you, Souta, Haru, and..." Genya says. "Itsuki." The boy says. "And Itsuki!" Genya finished with a warm smile. "Souta, time to go home!" Souta's mother called. "Oh Souta, there you are." His mother says. "Mama, mama! This is my new friend Genya!" Souta says excitedly. "Well it's very nice to meet you Genya, my name is Kaiya." The women said, shaking Genya's hand. "Nice to meet you." Genya said. "Could I speak with you Genya?" She asks. "Sure." Genya agrees. They walk a little away from the boys.

"My Souta seems very interested in you. Could I get your phone number if he wants to hang out with you again?" Kaiya says, digging in her purse for her phone. "Sure, I'll put my number in." Genya says, taking Kaiya's phone in hand. He puts his number in and hands the phone back. "Thank you very much, Genya." Kaiya said, bowing and walking off. Genya went over to his boyfriend and sat down next to him.

Genya pov

I sit down on the bench next to Mui who was not paying attention what so ever. I give him a kiss on the cheek and he looks up at me. "Hi, Gengen." He says happily. I see a man walking over. He is short and looks quite old. "Hey you." He says, pointing at me. "Hm?" I ask, looking up. "I the owner of one of the basketball teams in this city and I want you to join it. Recently we lost a good player and I was hoping you could take that spot." The man says. I look at my boyfriend who is wide eyed from what this man is saying. "I mean sure. I've been looking for a job these past few months." I say. "Good, I'll send you the information through email." The man says. "Alright." I say, the man handing me a note book. I write down my number and email. I close the book and hand it back. "Thank you, have a lovely day." The man says, walking away.

"I'm getting a job!" I shout excitedly. "Your getting a job!" Mui also shouts. We sit there for a little longer, celebrating. "Hey, we should head home." Mui mentions. I nod and we start walking back to my car. I drive him home. Once we get there we both get out of the car. "See you tomorrow." I say, kissing him. "Bye, Gengen." He says, closing the door. I walk back to my car. I drive home still very excited that I will have a job soon. I pull into the driveway and run into the house.

"'Nemi! Guess what!" I shout. "What is it, sh!t head?" He asks. "I'm going to be a basketball player!" I say confidently. "Cool, now go away." He says. I nod and go to the kitchen to grab a snack. I grab my snack then head to my room, closing the door. I pull out my phone and text Kaiya.

"Hey, this is Genya. I just wanted to let you know that I live at 166 ____ Ave if Souta ever wanted to come over. Also my full name is Genya Shinazugawa if you wanted to look me up to make sure I'm not a criminal or anything." I send the text and put my phone down on the night stand. I start to watch TV and eat my snack.

"I wonder why she wanted my number so badly..."

!A/N Again, sorry this chapter was late. Also the boys will be more important in the future so don't forget about them. Anyways, hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night.
A/N!
Word Count: 1,179