*:Yui's New Love:* Chpt. 9

!A/N So this chapter will mostly be about Yuichiro. But you will see the Tokito family and Genya! Also bouta make a new ship in this story, I don't care if you hate it. Anygays, enjoy. A/N!

3rd person pov

It's been two months since the confession and proposal. Yuichiro does not know of this yet. He has been quite busy with work. Yuichiro shoots the victim once more. "Peice of scum." He says, blowing at the tip of his gun. He carefully slid the gun back into it's holster and covered it with his jacket. Yuichiro has been an assassin ever since he got out of high school. He never even went to college. He's never been caught and no one knows about his job. He's always told everyone he's a banker. He grabs the body and goes over to his car which was parked in a wider alleyway. He puts the body in the trunk and gets into the driver's seat. He starts driving back to head quarters to dispose of the body. Once he gets there he goes straight to his boss.

"Evening, Yuichiro." His boss says to him. "I got your damn victim. Now where's my money." Yuichiro says coldly. "I have it right here, and just leave the body here. I'll take care of it." The boss says, smiling. Yuichiro nods, takes the brief case of money, and walks off. He gets back in his car but hears his phone ring.

Yuichiro pov

My brother was calling. I sighed and answered. "Hello brother!" I heard on the other end. "Hello Mui, what do you need?" I asked. "Could you come over for dinner tonight? I have a surprise for you." Muichiro says. "Sure. I'll be there in thirty minutes." I say. "Okay, bye!" He says. "Bye." I say just before hanging up. I think about Muichiro for a moment. "He's always been so nice. How does he do it?" I think. "He's successful and doesn't need to hide anything. Where I have to keep my entire life a secret." I think, staring out into the open field in front of my car.

(Time skip because car drive is boring)

I get there earlier than expected and unlock the door because my parents gave me a key. I walk in and look towards the living room. I see Mui having a heated kiss with some boy. "Woah! What the fvck?!" I shout. I watch as Mui pulls away from the kiss and stares at me wide eyed. "Hey, Yui." He says calmly. "Are we going to ignore the fact you were just making out with this boy?!" I shout at him. Before he can respond I stomp over to the man and grab him by the colar. "Who the hell are you?!" I shout, shaking him.

"Yui, stop! He's my boyfriend!" Mui yells at me. "Oh... sorry." I mutter. I let go of the man's colar and he falls back onto the couch. "I'm Yuichiro." I say dully. "Nice to meet you I'm Genya." He says, shaking my hand. I pull his head close to mine and whisper in his ear. "You hurt my brother. I'll have you dead." I say coldly. I see his face turn white. I walk away to go greet my mother and father in the kitchen. "Hello mom." I say. "Oh, hello Yuichiro dear!" She says, turning around and giving me a big hug. I'm not really a hugger so I pull away very quickly. My mom raises an eye brow towards me but then says, "Dinner will be ready in a few minutes." She pats my shoulder and goes back to cooking. I nod and go back to the living room.

I sit down with Genya and Mui and watch TV with them. I watch the gameshow they are watching but it gets boring quickly. I hear the door open and see a boy about my age walk into the room. "Hey Muichiro, can I stay here for the night? My dad is drunk again." The boy asks, sitting down on the couch. "Of course, Senjuro!" Mui said. "Senjuro looks pretty with his yellow and red hair." I think. My face feels a little hot and I don't realize I'm staring at him. "Erm... Muichiro, why is your brother staring at me?" Senjuro asks. I then realize I am staring and look back at the TV. The blush stays though and Mui smirks at me as he looks up at me. "Hey Yui, go into the dining room I think mom needs you." Mui says, snickering. I nod and go to the dining room. I lean up against the wall that separates the living room and the dining room and I hear Mui speaking. "I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute." I hear him say, but he comes into the dining room.

"What do you want?" I ask. "I saw the way you were looking at Senjuro." He says, smirking. "Drop it. It was nothing." I say. I never planned of having a relationship with my job y'know. So I try not to fall for anyone. "I'm going to help you get with him." Mui says. "What no!" I quietly yell. "Yes it be simple. He'll be all yours by the end of the night." Mui says. I sigh to myself. "Fine, whatever makes you happy." I say dully. Mui nods and mom calls that dinner is ready. I quickly sit down in a seat across from Mui. I watch as Genya sits down next to Mui and Senjuro looks around the table.

"You can sit next to Yui, Senjuro." Mui says, pointing to the empty seat next to me and smirking at me. I glare at Mui but then Senjuro sits down and I stop glaring. Mom brings in the meatloaf she made and sits down at the table. Shortly after dad joins us, sitting across from mom. "Oh Senjuro honey, is your dad drunk again?" Mom asks Senjuro. "Yes, he is. Is it okay if I stay the night?" He asks. "If course!" Mom answers. "Mom, Yui agreed he would also stay the night!" Mui says. "Oh lovely!" Mom says. I feel my blood boil as Mui said that. Senjuro looks over at me and looks me up and down. I blush and look down at my food.

I see Mui whisper something to his boyfriend. Genya then proceeded to look at me and smirk. I was drinking my water and when I saw him I spit it out. "I'm sorry." I say, leaving to go to the bathroom. "I'm a fvcking idiot!" I think, leaning onto the sink. "I can't have a relationship with my type of job!" I yell in my mind. I slap myself across the face. I go back to the dining room and sit back down, calmly. I see Senjuro look at me with a worried expression. He grabs my chin and examines where I slapped myself. "Is your face okay? It's all red right here." He asks. "I-I'm fine!" I say as I feel blush creep onto my cheeks. "Are you running a fever? Have you been sick lately? Why is your face red?" He's throwing all these questions at me as I just gaze into his fiery eyes. I soft smile appears on my face as Senjuro keeps looking at me.

"Holy sh!t, he smiled! Senjuro you are the chosen one!" I hear Mui yell. The blush quickly leaves my face and I stare at Mui. "Mui, I'm going to murder you!" I yell, picking up my fork. I start chasing him around the dining table but then stupid Genya pulls Mui close to him. I glare at both of them but then I feel a hand on mine. I look down and see Senjuro's hand grabbing mine. "I was grabbing the fork." He says, grabbing the fork out of my hand. I look up at his face and see him blushing. I look back to the dining room to see my parents talking. I decide to talk to Senjuro.

"So uhm... what do you do for work?" I ask. "Oh, I'm a nurse." He responds. "I'm a banker." I tell him. "That's cool..." He mumbles. I decide this conversation is going no where and I go upstairs to change into some pajamas. Me and Mui are almost the same height so his clothes should fit me. I go into his room and look through his pajama drawers and finally find the pair of pajama pants I like. I take off my shirt and throw it next to Mui's hamper. "I'll bring it home tomorrow." I think. Suddenly the door opens and I see Senjuro walk in.

I stare at him as I watch him look down at my chest. Because of the work I do I am quite fit so I look very muscular. "I- ehm... bad time..." He says, blushing like crazy and about to close the door. "No, no it's fine. What's up?" I ask him. "I just wanted to tell you I think your cool... and if you want to be friends?" He asks. "Sure." I smile warmly at him. He blushes even more and runs off. I stand there for a moment but then finish getting changed. I put a grey t-shirt on even though I'm not going to wear it to sleep. I go back downstairs and sit down next to Senjuro. Mui and Genya are playing Minecraft while Senjuro is watching. I decide to make a move.

I wrap my arm around Senjuro and pull him closer to me. He doesn't stop though. I rest my head on his shoulder. Both Mui and Genya don't notice so I stay there.

(Time skip again because nothing is going to happen right there)

We are getting ready to go to bed. Mui and I setting up the futons. Mui pushes the futons together and smirks at me. "I swear to god." I say to him. "Shut up." He sticks his tongue out at me. I glare at him and give him the finger. Finally it's time to go to bed. Mui and Genya are sharing his bed while me and Senjuro are on futons. The futons are right next to each other. I take my shirt off and put it next to the futon. I lie down on the pillow and face Mui's bed frame.

I feel something around my arm and I look over. I see a sleeping Senjuro holding onto my arm. I can't help but smile. I turn over to face him. I put my arms around his waist and pull him close. I hug him tightly and I don't let go.

"Maybe... I can love you."

!A/N Sorry if you don't like the ship. I saw it somewhere and thought it was cute. So now instead of the Tokito twins it's the gay twins. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed and have a good
day/night! A/N!
Word Count: 1,849