Chapter 11

Evelyn's POV

"Nialler, my man!"

I looked up and saw 4 guys running. I noticed the voice was coming from Louis. I felt my jaw drop to the floor. I heard Niall groan beside me. I couldn't even laugh because I am so shocked. My gaze went straight to the brown-haired, brown-eyed boy.

"Looks like Niall finally picked up a pretty girl." I felt my face heat up and looked at Harry. He gave me smirk and then eyed me up and down. I felt my face beat red. I moved my way closer to Niall. Liam noticed this and laughed. Niall placed his hand on the small of my back.

"Guys, leave her alone." Niall grumbled, clearly annoyed. Louis laughed at Niall.

"Look at Niall, we've embarrassed him in front of his girlfriend." I felt my eyes grow wide.

"I-I mean, w-we just met e-each other. W-we are o-only f-friends." I looked at the guys as they quirked their eyebrows with smirk. I looked at Niall and saw his face red with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Uh huh." I looked at Louis and glared at him. He laughed at me. "Oh my, I am terrified." I huffed at him.

"Better watch out, I know kick-boxing." I heard the syncing of laughs. I smiled at the laughs.

"I like her, she has a sense of humor." Louis said as he nodded. I looked at the guys that were surrounding me. I saw Liam smile at me and then looked at Zayn as he smirked at me. I felt a blush come up on my face. I looked at Harry as he continued to eye me up and down. I snapped my gaze to Niall as he looked at Harry.

"Hey, if your not dating her, can I have her?" I turned my head to the curly brown haired British teen. I felt my face grow red. I felt Niall tense up next to me.

"No." I heard a thick Irish accent snap. I looked up at blue eyes that had a hard, cold look. I felt a shiver go down my spine. I heard an awkward silence.

"Calm down. It was a joke." Harry said as he laughed.

"That was the worst joke I have ever heard." I tried to hold back my smile.

"Harry, leave the girl alone." I saw Louis look over at Harry out of the corner of my eyes. I saw Harry roll his eyes. He focused his attention back to me.

"What's your name?" I tried to understand what he just said because of his rate of talking and his thick accent.

"Evelyn." He nodded, giving me a cute smile.

"Its nice to meet you." I nodded in reply. He just gave me a wink. I looked away and saw Niall glaring at Harry. I poked Niall hoping to get him to smile. He giggled and jumped away. I giggled at his reaction. Louis grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

"We should be friends. Give me your phone." I took my phone out of my pocket and handed it to him. I saw him type something on my phone. I leaned over the phone and saw him type his name and number down on the contact app. He returned my phone back to me and smiled at me.

"Evelyn, is that you?" I shivered as I heard my mom call my name. I took off to run away from my mom. I saw the boys running after me. I got past a random store and pushed the guys into the store. We went to the back of the store and looked around until I noticed what store we were in. Aerie. I looked around and saw bras to underwear to swimsuits. I took the advantage to look around. I forgot that the boys were behind me and picked up a neon blue bra. I looked at the size and frowned.

"Hey, Evelyn? Can we leave?" I heard Liam ask.

"Let me find a new bra and underwear then we can leave." I turned around and was greeted by 3 red faces. I giggled at the faces. I looked at Louis as he looked around, inspecting the place. I looked between Zayn, Liam, and Niall and laughed. I looked at Harry as he smirked and looked at me. I rolled my eyes at him. I turned back around to find a new bra. I found a purple bra and looked for my size. I continued on looking for my size but groaned.

"Whats wrong?" asked Louis.

"I can't find my size." I whined while stomping my foot.

"What size do you wear?" I looked down at the bra and saw the cup was a size C.

"I wear a size D and all they have is B's and C's." I looked at the guys and saw their jaw drop. "Hey, guys. Close your mouth, your catching flies." I laughed at them. They all closed their jaws and looked away blushing except Harry. I put the bra down and walked up to the desk.

"How may I help you today?" asked the brunette.

"Can I have help trying to find my size?" The worker nodded and walked around the desk and helped me find my size. A had two bras, one nude and one blue, and a pair of blue underwear. I looked for my wallet until I saw money already handed to the female worker. I looked up and saw Niall paying for it.

"I already told you, I am paying." He looked down at me and smile.

"But I want to pay." I whined while crossing my arms. He laughed at me.

"Too bad. Your too stubborn. Its cute." I blushed as Niall smiled cutely.

"You guys are the cutest couple I have ever seen." I was going to protest but was stopped by Niall.

"Thanks." He took the bag and grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the store. I saw the guys standing outside waiting for me.

"Oh my, Evelyn is that you?"

------------------------------------------

Hey, guys. Its Katie. How was the chapter? Hoped you guys liked it.

I love you guys so much!

Keep on turtling. Smile everyday.