.Chapter 32.

Alice's Point Of View

I seen Evelyn walk past all of us and I smiled a little to myself. I could feel a gaze watching me, so I quickly looked up to catch the culprit. Michael's eyes darted away from my own and I looked at him suspiciously. When I glanced up I seen Michael sending Aiden a nasty glare. I looked back at Aiden to see him looking at the television screen and his eyes weren't budging. I flicked my eyes back over to Michael to see him look at the ground quickly. Too, quickly. I cleared my throat and captured Michael's attention.

"Do you have something you need to say?" I asked slowly.

"What do you mean?" Michael questioned dumbly.

"You've been looking at Aiden with a nasty look on your face. Now, what's the matter?" I asked him, removing Aiden's arms.

"Do you want to know what I've been thinking?" Michael stepped forward.

"That's what I've been asking you," I told him.

"Me or him?"Michael asked.

"What?" I questioned like I was dumb.

"Is it me or him?" Michael got in my face.

"Him," I said with no hesitation.

Michael looked hurt. He stepped forward to me and grasped my shoulders. I froze in my spot and my muscles locked. Michael was leaning forward and his face was inches away from mine. I felt my breath hitch in my throat, and my muscles were screaming to be moved away from what was happening. Before I knew it, Michael closed the gap between us. He kissed me.

I suddenly reacted, and I stuck my hand in the air. In less than a second, my hand collided with Michael's cheek. Michael jerked backwards and I stumbled backwards and collided with someone's chest. I felt the person move me with their hands on my shoulders. I glanced up to see Aiden look down at me. Aiden had his hand forming a fist and Brent grab his fist.

"No, let me at this sick bastard!" I heard Aiden shout.

"It's not worth it, Aiden! It's not worth it!" Brent pulled Aiden away.

"Alice, I'm so sorry," Michael stepped forward.

"No, Michael, you don't get to be sorry. Just leave me alone," I walked backwards.

I seen Michael step backwards and slide down the wall through the window. Evelyn and Niall walked out of the garage and where the boys and I were standing. Evelyn and Niall got the story from Evan and Brent. Evelyn would occasionally look up at me and I forced a smile on my face. I knew the smile looked forced because Evelyn did it also. I could feel someone looking at me, and Aiden stood in front of me. I noticed him open his arms and I placed my arms around his neck and his were around my waist. I felt a couple of tears slid down my cheeks, but I ignored them.

"How about we get out of here?"

Aiden's arm snaked around my waist and pulled my body closer to his. I giggled a little when he ruffled my hair a little. He walked me to the parking lot in the front yard. I stopped and actually smiled at him.

"Yes, let's get out of here. Please?"

_______

Dear Readers,

Hey, please go and check out the accounts Dibs_On_Shikamaru_, ThePerfectDisguise18, and I_Am_A_Greaser. They all have stories you can read. Some are still being worked on, though. Thank you for all of the reads, comments, votes, and follows! Everyone is amazing! Thank you!

Much Love,

Mackenzie