Chapter 36

BROTHERS

I'm sore all over!

Maaga kaming nagising, hindi pa nga sumisikat ang araw. Kahit na anong oras na kami nakatulog kagabi. Maddieson is so insatiable! He didn't stop in just one round. So here I am, I feel like my whole body is aching. Especially my thighs and my center.

My eyes are puffy and hard to open because of tiredness, I still want to sleep but my system doesn't let me. Nakaharap ako kay Maddieson, magkadikit ang aming mga katawan at tanging undergarments lang ang suot naming dalawa kaya ramdam ko ang init na hatid niya.

I made his arm a pillow, his other hand was on my butt while his chin rested above my head. I was hugging his waist and my face was on his neck, smelling his natural smell that was simply addictive.

"James..." Namamaos kong tawag.

He hummed in response.

"Masakit katawan ko..." Sumbong ko.

And whose fault is it, Rebecca? You wanted that! Sabi ko na nga ba't wawasakin ako ng big truck niya, eh. Damn, totoo ngang— After the pleasure, is excruciating pain!

Maddieson's manly and relaxing laugh covered my ear. Napanguso ako at mas lalong ibinaon ang mukha sa leeg niya.

"Sorry, babe. I will try to be more gentle next time, you're just too hot. I can't help it." He chuckled.

Umirap ako at kinurot nalang siya sa kanyang tagiliran. Maddieson hissed but he only hugged me tighter. Since I couldn't go back to sleep, I chose to talk to Maddieson.

"Why did you change your mind, babe?" Pinakatitigan ako ni Madd.

His arm is supporting his weight, his head is leaning on his hand while facing me. I was also lying on my side facing him while stroking his jaw.

"I realized that torturing her was just a waste of time. I'm not that ruthless. But I can torture her in other ways. I lost my mother because of her." I answered seriously.

"Don't take my question the wrong way, Scarlet. But how can you be sure that she is the one who killed your mother?

Tiningnan ko ang detalyadong mukha ni Maddieson. He looks curious and serious.

"She did not directly kill my mother. But she was behind the car accident thirteen years ago.." I gritted my teeth.

Ramdam ko ang pagkawala ng emosyon sa aking mga mata at mukha. Since those memories came back to me, I cried for several days, was angry and lost. I can't count how many things I broke and threw in my room.

I was angry with my father and my older brother because why did they hide the truth? But Kuya Nix told me that they did that so that my brain wouldn't be triggered, it was dangerous for me.

"I have enough evidence. And I'm ready to stand just to support my claim."

He stared at me proudly. Bumuntong hininga siya. I bit my lip as I felt my eyes heat up, tears welling up. I want to cry, it's like my heart is suddenly heavy and I want to let it out. Dumagdag pa na nandito si Maddieson, and the way he looked at me. It's like he loves all my flaws, that he's proud of everything I've done.

"Shhh..." Kinabig agad ako ni Madd para sa isang yakap nang tuluyang umalpas ang mga luha ko.

"I'm tired, James. I'm really tired. I want this all to be over so I could finally rest." I sobbed as I hugged him back.

"I'm here babe. You don't have to carry all the burdens, share some to me." He kissed the top of my head.

Matapang ako sa mga mata ng ibang tao dahil 'yon ang gusto kong makita nila. Malakas ako kapag kaharap ko ang aking pamilya dahil sa sitwasyon namin ay hindi pwede ang mahina... My eyes and face are always emotionless because I don't want them to see my... real feelings.