↳𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫

═════════════════

═════════════════

"ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴜɴʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇᴡɪʟᴅᴇʀᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴜɴꜱᴀɪᴅ."

― ꜰʏᴏᴅᴏʀ ᴅᴏꜱᴛᴏᴇᴠꜱᴋʏ

═════════════════

⋆★⋆

Estella made her way down to breakfast the next morning, laughing with Jace and Colin about a possible prank idea for the Slytherins.

Grace has gone to get breakfast with her godfather, stating that she simply needed to rant to someone who understood her.

The statement hurt the girl more than she thought, Grace was her best friend and the fact she didn't feel comfortable talking to her about something really hurt.

Estella was still unsure how to handle the whole Grace and Sirius situation, on the one hand she could emphasize with the girl as it was her father at the end of the day, and she knew she would do anything to get to see her dad again. On the other hand, however, the man was a notorious serial killer who had escaped prison, and Estella found it very difficult to believe the girl when she said her father was innocent.

She ranted all this to Colin earlier in the morning and told her that she understood exactly what she meant. The friends wanted to desperately support their friend, but they didn't know how to when they didn't believe her.

The three entered the great hall and took a seat next to Ginny who was reading the daily prophet.

"Anything exciting happening Gin?" Estella asked, grabbing a slice of toast and some jam.

"Not much, just more information on Sirius Black really" the girl responded, "Are any of you thinking about trying out for the quidditch team?"

"Absolutely not" Jace and Colin responded at the same time, shooting a look to one another.

"Not me" Estella said, "What about you Gin?"

"Maybe not this year, but you should definitely go for it"

"No way"

"No" Jace and Colin once again said at the same time.

"Why not?"

"Hello, have you seen how dangerous the thing is?" Colin said.

"Yeah, I don't really fancy seeing my best friend in the hospital wing every week. I mean have you seen how many times Potter ends up in that place?"