↳𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

══════════════════

══════════════════

"ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ,
ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ғᴏᴏᴛᴘʀɪɴᴛs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ"

- ᴇʟᴇᴀɴᴏʀ ʀᴏᴏsᴇᴠᴇʟᴛ

══════════════════

⋆★⋆

Estella was a girl that had always struggled with car sickness, so riding on the night bus was something else for the young girl. She assumed that it would be like any other bus, but boy was she wrong. 

The Knight bus was a large, purple, triple decker bus with gold lettering spelling out 'The Knight Bus'. The bus had seemed to appear out of thin air, and Estella was glad that it had turned up all together as she felt quite stupid stood at the side of the road waving her hand up frantically. People passing by probably thought that the girl was going mad, and to be quite honest Estella thought she was to. 

As the girl stepped on the bus, she paid 11 sickles and had a seat on one of the many mismatched chairs scattered around the second floor of the bus. There was luggage thrown all around the floor, and many of the belongings of some of the unfortunate passengers had been spilled over the floor. Estella had to carefully step across to her seat as to avoid standing on anything. It didn't occur to the poor girl though, that the seats were not bolted down to the floor, so when the bus halted off the girl flew back and landed on the floor with a hump. 

As the bus flew through he streets of Surrey, it wasn't long until she recognised the city of London. She was travelling to the Leaky Cauldron, as she had finally convinced Catherine to let the girl spend the last day of her summer holidays in the Leaky Cauldron with Harry, and the girl was extremely excited. 

The remaining of Estella's holidays were boring to say the least. As she returned from her week with Grace, she had discovered that Harry was no longer staying with the Dursleys after an accident with Mr. Dursley's sister Marge. 

Harry had written to the girl, explaining all what had happened when Aunt Marge had come to visit, and once she found out that harry had accidently blew her up, she couldn't control her laughter. The young witch had had the displeasure of meeting Aunt Marge on one occasion. She had been invited to Dudley's birthday party a few years back, and the woman was there. And to put it quite simply, the girl was definitely not a fan. 

With harry gone, Madelyn in France and the Weasley's still in Egypt, Estella had nothing to do except wonder around the orphanage by herself. Since she had gone off to Hogwarts, the rest of the children in the orphanage started to ignore the young girl, leaving her with no friends to spend her time with.