↳𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 - 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬

═════════════════

═════════════════

ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ; ɪᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ
- ᴠᴇʀᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ʀᴏᴛʜ

═════════════════

⋆★⋆

The next morning, Estella awoke with a strange sense of dread in her stomach. The girl had been tossing and turning in her sleep all night, she had laid awake for most of the night, only really falling asleep in the early hours of the morning.

She dragged herself out of bed once she woke up again and decided to head down to breakfast. She got ready, giving Deva a few treats before making her way downstairs.

As she passed the common room, she noticed her housemates buzzing with excitement, all of them getting hyped up for the upcoming quidditch match later in the afternoon.

Smiling at a few of her friends, she made her way out of the common room, towards the Great Hall.

Walking into the great hall, she soon located Harry sat with the rest of the quidditch team and made her way towards him. Sitting down, she could see that Oliver Wood – Gryffindor's captain – looking like he was about to throw up, literally.

"Stop worrying Oliver, we'll be fine" she heard Alicia say, "it's only a bit of rain"

However, Estella knew that was a severe understatement. The rain was pouring significantly harder than it had done within the previous days, and the wind was so strong Estella had no clue on how they would fly their brooms.

She helped herself to the eggs and slices of toast that were scattered around the table, digging in as soon as the food was on her plate.

"How you feeling Harold?" she asked after a mouthful of toast.

"Ell don't talk with your mouth full" Harry groaned, using his hand to cover her mouth.

She muttered a small sorry before turning to him, waiting for his response.

"Peachy" Harry replied grimly, "how on earth am I meant to catch the snitch in that weather?"

"I'm sure you'll do just fine" Estella smiled, trying to at least comfort the boy.

"You know it would help if you at least looked confident in what you're saying" Harry grumbled, causing Estella to give him a sheepish smile.

The two continue to make small talk as they waited on the rest of their friends to come down and join them, well Estella talked, Harry sat there dreading the day to come.

Soon, however, it was time for Harry to leave with the rest of the quidditch team to go and warm up for the game. Estella gave the boy a quick hug and uttered a small good luck to him, before he followed the rest of his team mates out of the hall.