↳𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

══════════════════

══════════════════

"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴘᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀʀꜱ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ. ʙᴇ ʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ."

— ʀᴏʏ ᴛ. ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ

══════════════════

⋆★⋆

——— Harry sat in between the beds of Hermione and Estella, clutching the latter girls hand tightly in his own. Both of his best friends being attacked had hit Harry like a ton of bricks.

There was a guilty feeling deep in his stomach as he sat with them, these past weeks had been hell for him.

He was angry at himself for letting something happen to estella. He had promised himself that nothing would harm the girl, promising to do all he could to protect her.

However he was evidently very unsuccessful, as the girl now lead unconscious in the hospital wing, in the same exact position she had been in for the past few weeks.

Him and Ron had come every day without failure to see the two girls, spending hours next to both of them, always accompanied with Ron.

The rules at Hogwarts had been
tightened, and they were stricter than ever. They could no longer walk around unaccompanied, they had a strict curfew, and they were escorted almost everywhere.

Of course no one could blame Dumbledore for enforcing these rules, but it was a bit annoying having no freedom and no privacy at all.

It was a miracle that the boy where allowed to visit the girls at all, however after a lot of persuading and a promise to always be on their best behaviour the boys (and Grace) where granted to opportunity to visit the girls with strict supervision from Madam Pomfrey and Professor McGonagall of course.

Unlike Harry and Ron, Grace hadn't visited Estella that much at all – she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Seeing Estella unconscious in the hospital wing gave Grace a feeling that she had never felt before, there was a pang in her heart whenever she saw the girl and she wanted to cry every-time she was next to her – and Gracelyn Black didn't cry.

Harry was pulled from his thoughts when Madam Pomfrey sauntered into the hospital wing, informing harry and Ron that it was now time to leave, ushering them out.

Harry sighed and stood up, before whispering a small goodnight to both Hermione and Estella, and with one final look he trudged out of the hospital wing.

He knew that it was quite possibly pointless talking to the girls as they probably couldn't here what he was saying.

However, unbeknownst to him, Estella and Hermione could hear every single word he was saying.