↳ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲

══════════════════

══════════════════

ᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ"

- ꜱʜᴀɴɴᴏɴ ʟ. ᴀʟᴅᴇʀ

══════════════════

⋆★⋆

——— It had been a few days since Estella received the news that she was a witch, and the discovery had sunk into the little girl's mind.

To say that she was ecstatic to begin her life at Hogwarts was an understatement. Estella had spent the past couple of days learning anything and everything about the wizarding world from Catharine, making her even more excited.

She had learnt all about Hogwarts and the other wizarding schools. And she found out that the headteacher of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore, was (in Catharine's opinion) one of the greatest wizards of all time. She learnt about quidditch and the wide variety of magical creatures that existed in their world.

There was one topic however, that Catharine seemed to avoid talking about and that was the dark magic that sometimes plagued the wizarding world. Whenever the subject was touched upon, the older woman's face became serious and told Estella that it wasn't a topic that they should discuss, and that the young witch would come to learn of it when the time was right.

The only thing Estella managed to somewhat get from Catharine about dark magic, was someone called 'You-Know-Who' and while Estella was curious as to who and what this person was, she knew better than to push the older witch, so left it for now.

All Estella could think about was what Hogwarts was like, and how incredible her experience at the school would be. It was the only thing on her mind distracting her of everything else, meaning that as she walked down the streets of London she would occasionally bump into someone, or something on the pavement.

She had also learnt the truth about Madelyn. The girl was, like her, a witch. She had been attending the French wizarding school; Beauxbatons, due to her mother and father being from France.

It had all made so much sense to her now, and after a letter from the girl on her birthday she was so excited for the summer to be able to talk to the girl about everything.

"Catharine, I don't see where we can get all of the equipment in London, I mean we've been here loads and I've never seen anywhere that sells owls" Estella said out loud, causing the woman to look down at the red-head and smile.

"You can if you know where to look my dear" she replied, and stopped outside a tiny, grubby-looking pub.

Estella looked up at the small building, and pulled a weird face. She was confused as to why they were outside the run-down building, and noticed how many of the muggles rushed past the building. Not that she could blame them, the building wasn't that attractive.