↳𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐲

══════════════════

══════════════════

"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴜɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ."

- ʟɪɴᴅᴀ ɢʀᴀʏꜱᴏɴ

══════════════════

⋆★⋆

——— Estella and Grace joined Hermione and Ron besides a bed in the hospital wing which currently held Harry Potter. The boy had been rushed straight to the hospital wing after Lockhart's failed attempt to mend his broken arm, but instead of healing it the idiot had simply removed the bone in his arm.

Madame Pomfrey was very obviously pissed to say the least.

"Should've been brought straight to me" the woman raged as she held Harry's limp arm in her hand, which half an hour ago, actually had a bone in it. "I can easily mend bones within seconds, but growing them back..well that's a different story"

"You will be able to though, won't you?" Estella asked as she saw the flicker of fear in Harry's eyes.

"Of course I can, can't say it won't be painful though. You will have to stay the night" Madame Pomfrey said, throwing harry some pajamas.

She walked away as she left Harry to change into his pajamas, closing the curtain around the bed as she did so. The girls waited outside of the curtain whilst Ron stayed and helped harry get changed.

"Can't stick up for Lockhart now can you Mione" Ron shouted from the other side of the curtain.

"Anyone can make a mistake" Hermione answered.

"A mistake is putting the wrong spread on your toast in the morning, Lockhart removed Harry's bones, there's a difference" Grace said, "I mean, I'm pretty sure if Harry wanted his arm gone, he'd simply just ask to be deboned"

"How do you manage to relate everything to food?" Estella asked the girl.

"Hey food is life, don't question it" Ron butted in, causing Grace to slyly smile at Estella.

"Well anyway, it doesn't hurt anymore does it Harry?" Hermione continued.

"Er no, but it doesn't exactly feel like anything at the moment, matter of fact it doesn't actually do anything at the moment" said harry, picking up his hand only to watch it aimlessly flop as he let it go.

As the girls stepped back round the corner after Harry assured them he was in bed, Grace was desperately trying not to laugh as Harry's arm flopped around pointlessly.

Grace walked over to Harry and picked up his arm and let it hopelessly flop around as she released it from her hold.

"Grace stop it!" Estella scolded as she hit the girl on the arm.