↳𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐫𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐫

══════════════════

══════════════════

"ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ, ɪ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ."

- ʜᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴍᴇʟᴠɪʟʟᴇ

══════════════════

⋆★⋆

———The first year Gryffindors followed Percy Weasley and the rest of their house through the corridors of chattering children, and made their way to the Gryffindor Tower. As they walked up the marble staircase in the Entrance Hall, Estella noticed that the paintings whispered and pointed at the students as they walked past, something she found weirdly interesting as no painting in the muggle world ever moved let alone spoke.

They all sluggishly dragged their feet up the many staircases, glancing around the castle's interior.

"How much longer is this going to take" Grace whined, making Estella chuckle at the girl stood next to her.

After what seemed like forever, they all came to a halt outside a painting of a very fat woman, dressed in pink silk.

"Password?" she asked.

"Wattlebird" Percy said out loud causing the oil painting to swing open, revealing a large circular passageway.

They stepped through the doorway, and all hectically scrambled into the Gryffindor common room, a circular comfortable room that was decorated in red and gold.

One of the stone walls was dominated by a large fireplace, and the mantle of it holds a large portrait of a lion. The walls were decorated with several tapestries of witches, wizards and animals, and a large bookshelf that holds various novels. Dotted around the room, were squashy, red armchairs that had red and gold cushions that matched the themed room. It was defiantly a very homely room, and Estella fell in love with it within the moment she stepped into the room.

Estella and Grace were both listening to Percy telling them where the girls' and boys' dormitories were located, when the portrait door swung open once more and a crowd formed at the door, making a fuss at whoever had stepped into the common room.

They heard the Weasley twin telling whomever was at the center of the crowd something about a car. The crowd soon died down, and two young boys stepped out of the crowd, and Estella instantly recognised the boy standing on the left.

The boy she did not know was tall, and had kind blue eyes. His fiery red hair and pale skin made it easy for Estella to guess that he was another Weasley boy – Ron to be more precise. He tiredly walked next to his friend, too engrossed in their conversation to notice Estella's staring gaze.