↳𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

══════════════════

══════════════════

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴡᴀꜱᴛᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ."

- ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴀꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ

══════════════════

⋆★⋆

——— Estella woke early the following Saturday morning – it was the day of the first match of the Quidditch Season, and it was Gryffindor Vs Slytherin. All week people had been buzzing about the match, and Estella was a little extra excited because it was her first match, well and Harry was playing, but mainly because it was her first match.

Harry had been worrying all week about that match considering Slytherin had now been gifted the fastest brooms money could buy from Draco Malfoy's father. Estella had been constantly reassuring the boy that they would do excellent and that he had nothing to worry about, however her comforting words did nothing to calm the boy's nerves. 

At around 11 o'clock, the group made their way down to the quidditch pitch after breakfast. The walk was long and cold, it wasn't a nice day to say the least, the air was muggy and there was a hint of thunder, and the castle gardens had been soaked from the rain the night prior.

They entered the stands, and took their seats at the front besides Hermione and Ron, and later joined by Ginny. Estella sat nervously as they waited for the teams to come out of the tents to start the game. 

It wasn't long before Oliver Wood lead the Gryffindor team out of the tent onto the pitch, causing an uproar of cheers from the majority of the crowd (excluding all of Slytherin house who were rather loudly booing the Gryffindors). Madam Hooch made her way to the two teams as they quite aggressively shook hands, and the fourteen players where soon up in the air. 

The atmosphere of the stadium was amazing, despite the wind slapping her skin, and rain making it unclear for her, Estella thoroughly enjoyed the game. She sat, a huge smile on her face as she watched the players zoom around the pitch, occasionally biting her fingernails when something happened. 

However, the game soon took a turn when a Bludger started to follow Harry all around the pitch. No matter how many hits Fred (or George – Estella wasn't sure) made against the Bludger, or how much harry swerved, it kept coming back to him. Ron was quick to inform Estella that a Bludger wasn't supposed to concentrate on one player, and that something was terribly wrong. 

Estella, Hermione and Grace were all quite literally on the edge of their seats as they watched with their hands shaking, Harry get chased around the pitch by the Bludger. Their eyes were fixed on harry as he aimlessly flew around, Fred and George on either side of him. Harry's vision began to become restricted due to the heavy downpour.