↳ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

══════════════════"ɪ ꜱᴏʟᴇᴍɴʟʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ

══════════════════
"ɪ ꜱᴏʟᴇᴍɴʟʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ."

- ᴊ.ᴋ. ʀᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ
══════════════════

⋆★⋆

It was nearing the end of the summer holidays for the students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Estella Evans was amongst the students enjoying the remainder of the holidays before they had to return to school. The month of August has rolled around much quicker than the girl had hoped. Her summer holidays had consisted of mainly spending her days with Harry. The boy wanted to get out of the Dursley household as much as possible, so their days together usually consisted of sitting on the park eating melted ham and cheese sandwiches in the blazing sun. They were out together almost every day, expect the odd day that Estella would leave either with her orphanage on their yearly summer trip, or to see her other friends, but considering the majority of her friends where travelling with their family, she didn't see anyone other than harry for the majority of the summer – and she wasn't mad about that.

Madelyn had spent the majority of her summer in France with some of her school friends and whilst Estella was absolutely gutted that she couldn't spend summer with her, she was glad that her friend was out of the orphanage. 

Harry and Estella had just celebrated the boys 13th birthday together. They spent the day on the park in their usual spot by the duck pond, sharing a picnic that Estella had prepared with the help of Catherine. She knew that the Dursleys were not going to celebrate Harry's birthday with him, so she took it upon herself to make the day as special as she could. She baked him a small chocolate birthday cake, with 'Happy Birthday H' written in orange icing on (she had run out of room for the 'arry' part of his name) and little stars sprinkled around it.

However, Estella was now with Grace slumped over a couch in Remus Lupin's home, moaning that they were about to die of hunger any moment if Grace's cousin didn't hurry up with lunch. The pink-haired witch just laughed from her spot on the chair next to them.

'You two are so dramatic' she said, as she got up and headed to the kitchen to help her mum and Remus with lunch, in hopes to stop the two girls moaning.

Estella was staying with Grace in her god-fathers home. It had been agreed that the Evans girl would come spend a week with the two, after the girls had complained that if they didn't spend enough time together during summer they would 'die'. It wasn't easy trying to convince Grace's god-father to let Estella stay for the week, as Grace explained he had a medical condition, meaning it wouldn't be easy for him to care for both of the girls, however, they found a time where he was feeling much better, and after a month of trying to allow him to have Estella around, he finally gave in.

As soon as Estella arrived in the little Yorkshire cottage, she fell in love. She had never been to the country-side, besides passing through if she was ever travelling on trips with her orphanage. It was a massive change from spending her first part of summer in the city.