↳𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝

══════════════════

══════════════════

ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡꜱ ᴛᴏ
ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴ.

- ꜱʜᴀᴜɴ ʜɪᴄᴋ

══════════════════

⋆★⋆

———The next day, Estella awoke early as the sun shone through the open curtains of the first-year dormitory. She sat up, mentally cursing Grace for not closing them last night despite claiming she would.

Estella loved the first few moment of the morning, the ones when you wake up and forget everything and anything, having no troubles.

However, that few seconds of peace was soon over as she remembered the events of last night. Colin Creevey, someone she now considered a good friend of hers, had been the next victim and was now laying in the Hospital wing petrified.

Mrs Norris being petrified sent everyone at Hogwarts into a state of worry and made everyone undeniably uneasy however now that a student, and actual person had been attacked – that changed the game entirely.

Not to mention the poor boy was merely an innocent first year. He was supposed to be having the best year of his life, exploring the castle and making new friends.

Hogwarts was meant to be the safest place for them to be, yet someone or something was inside the castle attacking people.

Deciding she didn't want to sit around and get herself worked up about Colin, Estella got herself out of her bed, but not without hesitation as all she wanted to do right now was stay hidden under the warm and comforting duvets of her bed, but alas it was nearing the afternoon and she was starving.

She walked over to her friends' bed and held back a laugh as she saw that Grace had the covers wrapped all around her, the only part of her visible was her messy brown hair that was sticking out at the top of her pillow.

"Gracie" she called out. No answer.

"Gracie. Grace wake up" Still no response.

"Gracelyn Black wake up right now" she said, and when she was once again met with nothing but silence, she decided that trying to wake the girl up physically was her only other option in this situation.

So, she did what anyone else would do and jumped full force onto the sleeping girl, and began to violently shake Grace in order to wake her up.

"I'm up...I'm up"

"What do you want" Grace grumbled as she was adjusting her eyes to the light.

"It's late and unless you plan on spending the entire day in bed, I suggest you get up" Estella said whilst she started to get dressed.