↳𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

═════════════════

═════════════════

"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏ ᴍɪʟᴇ ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ
ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴅꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴍᴇ."

- ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ ᴍᴀʀꜱʜ

══════════════════

⋆★⋆

Harry and Estella were awoken the next morning by Tom, who had knocked on their door, offering them a cup of tea with a toothless grin.

The pair had swiftly gotten dressed without much words exchanged as neither seemed to be a fan of waking up at sunrise. Estella was checking the room (for the third time that morning) making sure that they both had everything packed in their trunks, whilst Harry was trying, and failing, to convince Hedwig to get back in her cage.

It was finally the day that the pair got to return to Hogwarts, and neither of them could be happier. Hogwarts was their home, if they had the chance, neither of them would leave. 

As Harry failed yet again to get Hedwig into her cage with some owl treats, Ron barged straight into their room, putting on a sweatshirt.

'The sooner we get to the train station the better' he said, quite irritably, 'at least then I get away from Percy, and his weird obsession with his girlfriend'.

Percy Weasley was Ron's older brother, and he had begun dating an older Ravenclaw student, Penelope Clearwater. The Ravenclaw girl had been petrified alongside Estella during their last year at Hogwarts, and from the little encounter that Estella had with the girl, she thought that she was incredibly nice, so was struggling to see Ron's issue with the girl.

'I think she's nice' she replied.

'Oh, she's okay, it's Percy that's the problem' Ron started again, 'he accusing me of spilling a drop of tea on his picture of Penelope Clearwater, the boy's obsessed'.

'Listen you two, I need to tell you something' Harry started, changing the situation, but was soon interrupted when Fred and George burst through the bedroom door and started congratulating Ron on once again irritating their brother.

They soon headed down for breakfast and were greeted by Mrs. Weasley as soon as they reached the bottom of the steps.

Mrs. Weasley was a short, plump woman with fiery red hair much alike her children and soft hazel eyes which held so much love, Estella could see. She held the kindest smile that Estella had ever seen. She had heard a lot about the woman from her friends, and from what she could tell from them, Mrs. Weasley was the kindest, most loving person she would ever meet, and from the way in which she was treating Harry, she could tell why the Weasley children loved their mother.