↳𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡

═════════════════

═════════════════

"ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ: ᴏɴʟʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.

ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇ: ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ."

- ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴ ʟᴜᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴊʀ

══════════════════

⋆★⋆

"Ella! Ella! Wake up"

That last thing that Estella Evans could remember was the sound of a baby screeching and a flash of green light before she lost consciousness.

She slowly started to open her eyes to the sound of Grace calling her name and viciously shaking her body.

As her eyes opened, she looked up to see Grace stood over her body, a distressed looking Remus Lupin standing next to her. From besides Grace, she could see Ron and Hermione standing next to Harry who seemed in a very similar state to herself.

"Who was screaming?" Harry asked, sitting himself up.

"Nobody was screaming"

"No, I heard it to" Estella replied weakly, "except it seemed like a baby screaming"

She looked around the compartment of the carriage and everyone seemed extremely pale. Grace looked as though she was about to cry, and Ron looked as if he could throw up any second.

"What was that thing?" Estella asked.

"A dementor" Remus said, snapping a piece of chocolate into smaller sections. "One of the guards from Azkaban. Probably searching the train for Sirius Black"

Grace's face seemed to turn even paler at the mention of her father's name.

Remus handed Estella and Harry a piece of chocolate, despite none of them eating it.

"But why did it come to us?" Harry asked.

Estella couldn't understand why the dementor seemed to take a liking to them too. If it was looking for Sirius Black surely it would have gone to Grace.

"No one understands why dementors do what they do" Remus replied, making his way to the carriage door, "eat you'll feel better. I need to go and have a word with the driver"

"Are you sure you're both okay?" Hermione asked, taking a seat opposite the both of them, after Remus had left the carriage.

"That thing. I don't understand what happened?"