↳𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝

══════════════════

══════════════════

"ꜱᴇᴛ ꜰɪʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇꜱ; ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴇᴡ."

- ʟᴀᴜʀᴇɴ ᴅᴇꜱᴛᴇꜰᴀɴᴏ

══════════════════

⋆★⋆

——— "So, we need to get my book, my pet and a wand" Estella said as she and Catherine walked out of Potage's Cauldron Shop after purchasing Estella's cauldron. 

"Well we can go to Ollivanders for your wand, Flourish And Blotts for your book, and Eeylops Owl Emporium for your owl" Catherine answered. The two had decided that an owl would be best suited for the young girl, as it would allow quick communication between the pair considering the older woman didn't have an owl of her own. Catherine guided Estella down the cobbled street towards a tiny, narrow shabby looking shop. 

Estella looked up at the peeling gold letters and managed to make out that it read; 'Ollivanders: Makers Of Fine Wands Since 382 B.C.

Pushing open the wooden door, Estella heard the tinkle of a bell somewhere deep into the shop. Looking around, Estella saw that the small shop was almost empty. There was a single, lonely chair by the door that the pair had just come through. 

Estella noticed that the atmosphere around them changed, almost as if you could feel the power of magic coursing through the air and in the dust. She stood speechless as she stared at the rows of thin, rectangular boxes, stacked neatly in piles raising to the ceiling. 

"I was wondering when you would appear in my shop Miss Evans" a voice spoke, breaking Estella from a trance she didn't even realise she was in. She looked up at the voice and saw an old yet friendly looking man who had appeared in front of them. His eyes were wide and pale, and reminded Estella much of full moons. 

"Mr Ollivander, what a pleasure to see you again" Catherine smiled warmly. 

The man smiled back at the older woman, and walked closer towards Estella.

"You look quite like your mother" he spoke softly. "I remember het coming here to pick out her wand. 10 and a quarter inches, made of willow, and swishy" 

Estella found this strange, yet comforting. No one talked to her about her mother as everyone she knew, didn't know her mother – or father for that matter either. But upon hearing about her late mother, Estella was filled with a warm feeling, almost as if her mother was there with her. 

"Her wand was excellent for charms work" the man continued, pacing slowly across the shop, "your fathers on the other hand was good for transfiguration. 11 inches, mahogany wood and pliable"