jade's chapter (7) UPDATED 💋

originally started - 8/11/22
update started - 1/4/23

joined
Jade, someone I've been compared with many times, due to our both "energetic, eye catching personalities."

She was always the least liked out of the two, from the start, we went by the "twins."

September 28th, 2020.

She's not as essential as let's say, Kai was. But she was one of the ones who morphed the group, and started a lot of shit.

Jade was one of the first few who joined the group. Within the first week span, she even brought in some people.

It was all sort of a blur, that first week. We met so many people, it's hard to keep track on who was first and last. Jade was introduced through Ace, at a group gathering.

Group gatherings at this time weren't planned, they just sort of happened. Fate?

Anyway, Jade and Ace were really good friends, she seemed to be a little sister type to him.

relationships
Jade left no time to spare, already getting a boyfriend. Eli. They both liked each other, but he also had feelings for somebody else.

He had to make a "final decision," and ended up choosing Jade due to a lot of peer pressure.

Their relationship wasn't the most healthy, always getting into arguments. It was Jade, if I'm being honest, who was the issue. He wouldn't exactly do anything, and she'd freak out about how he wasn't on enough, or paying enough attention to her.

As you read in Ace's chapter, Jade came up with a scheme after she gained feelings for Ace, to break up with Eli over him cheating on her, talking shit about her, etc.

She told Chanel and Ace all about this, asking both for their condolences. Getting the attention she wanted, getting Ace, and getting rid of Eli.

Ace and Jade were the same, she'd always pick at him and start arguments. If you learned anything about Ace from his chapter, it's that he can't handle any criticism or stress. He just leaves. Which is exactly what he did.

She got kicked from the group in late November, 2020, for karma finally catching up to her. During this hiatus, she got with a boy named Milo, who was also kicked from the group late October. Jade kept in contact with him afterwards, something she'd do.

Supposedly, he cheated on her with a bunch of his friends.

After returning to the group in early January, February was when Jade was finally stable in a relationship with someone who could handle her constant issues. He was patient, calm, and wouldn't leave.

drama
Jade was always a problematic person, I'll give her that. Maybe it wasn't her fault? Her parents? Siblings? The group?

As you read in the relationships section, she lied to get with Ace.

Was that all it, though? Was that why she did it? To only get with Ace? No. To get people to feel sorry for her about Eli treating her badly.

In late October, 2020, Jade wasn't getting along with Ace, they were together at the time. Instead of acting like a normal person, you know, talking it out, hell even breaking up. She told all of the members her parents were forcing her to go on vacation.