ace's chapter (6) UPDATED 🔷

originally started - 8/14/22
update started - 1/4/23

I don't know if you've noticed how things are starting to connect yet, it's sort of like a domino affect. Or... chain reaction.

If I never joined that one game and met Black Berry, and if I never met Marty, and was by him at the pool, then Remi wouldn't have come up to me.

If I never joined that one game and met Satan, Black Berry wouldn't have joined me again, and I wouldn't have gained an essential part to the group.

If I never met Faith, maybe we wouldn't have had as many drama's.

Maybe if I never met Milo, Faith wouldn't have started the trend of death threats. Maybe the group wouldn't have spilt, and that wouldn't have started the reoccurring negativity.

If I never met Kai, I wouldn't have met Ace.

joined
When the group was beginning to get it's name, and I became close with Kai, I met Ace

It was the start of everything, in the first week. God, what a bliss. It was all happening so fast.

I was doing something in Royale High, at that time, a hobby of ours was just to mindlessly join that game whenever, maybe some'll happen.

Satan joined me with a bunch of friends, asking to play Truth or Dare, or for short, T or D.

One of the friends was Ace, after we started playing, the rest of the people started doing there own thing. Left after a while, not that it was boring. Something else must've caught their eye. Nothing was boring, back in 2020.

Ace was the only one who stayed, as there usually be now, there was no "do you wanna join our group?" It just happened.

personal depth
Ace always was the second choice, someone who got the end of the stick. Somebody else was always better.

His self esteem was never that high, always shy, always insecure. Always leaving.

So insecure that — I'm not sure all of the things he told us were accurate. Lying to make himself look better? I mean, what else did he have?

relationships
Okay so, if you already read the Kai chapter, you're aware the two were together.

It all happened very fast, that's how it sort of was. Members wouldn't even like each other, just find something interesting in them and be desperate for attention, you'll learn to feel something.

That's probably why most relationships didn't last longer than a week.

Kai and Ace lasted for... a week? Kai never seemed too interested in him, and he was always a little on the clinger side. Aching for attention.

He just wasn't as sophisticated and interesting as Remi seemed, I guess.

I actually felt bad for Ace, very bad. When Kai texted me "i think i might be poly," while we were all hanging out, and I had to search up the definition.

He came out, and was like "why is Ace even upset? Okay... What am I supposed to do about it?"

That was the first straw.