milo's chapter (11) UPDATED 🐌

originally started - 8/16/22
update started - 1/7/23

joined
No, thank god, this wasn't in the first week of the group. It was the second week.

October 2nd, 2020.

Unlike some of these other members, I remember clearly how we met Milo.

Remi was there, Jade too, probably Eleanor, and Fear (Christopher.) There was a lot going on, and Chanel was talking about how much she wanted Black Berry to like her, asking everyone how she could do that.

Chanel was known for being extremely energetic, so she started running around, people following, and Milo saw.

He was interested, and came up to them. Asking "what are you guys doing, lol?"

At first, he gave off a mix of Ace, Remi, and Oli energy.

Quiet and calm like Oli, intriguing like Remi, but not quite there, so add in some Ace.

We didn't know anything about him, so maybe that's why.

The members that were there, friended Milo for the hell of it. As they did with everyone.

drama with relationships
Milo wasn't a character that was around for long, and most of his drama surrounded his relationships, so we're gonna mix the category.

As soon as Milo joined, him and Chanel were close. Not too close, but as close as she was with everybody.

Chanel's obsession with Black Berry only grew, so much to where she wanted to make him jealous. Milo was the perfect contender, apparently.

But he had a girlfriend, Glory. So I don't know how that made sense to me, but she was okay with it. That's what Milo told me, so we went along with it.

Funny enough, when Chanel started fake dating Milo, Black Berry left soon after. Obviously not for that reason, he did not like her.

Chanel being in love with the fact of being in a relationship, she started to like Milo. That's where she messed up.

Remember Glory? She was "the problem." Poor her, mistreated.

Because Milo told Chanel he liked her too, led her on, and then said "Oh, never mind, Glory."

For this reason, they all wanted Milo out. It's as simple as that, he essentially cheated. Not that Chanel was too much better, but in everyone eyes, she can do no wrong. So Milo was out.

In Jade's chapter, I told you how the two dated during December 2020.

Well... Milo came out gay. That's why they broke up. He broke up with Glory, then got with Jade. Trying to convince himself he wasn't gay, well he was.

Jade wasn't someone to mess with when it came to that, so she made up lies. Lies upon lies to make him look bad.

Milo never really came back to the group, he was just someone fun to reach out to and then try to antagonize, which is what Jade and Chanel did once she was back. Late January 2021.