oli's part (10) UPDATED 🐢

originally started - 8/15/22
update started - 1/7/23

I like to think Oli was the only good thing that came out of Eli, but he wasn't all that great either.

joined
I'm not even gonna play a guessing game, we met Oli towards the end of the first week.

October 1st, 2020.

It was sort of a bad first impression, Oli was known as the guy trying to steal Eli away from Jade, although the two weren't together yet.

Despite that, nothing was taken to heart. Nobody truly cared that Oli liked Eli, it was just fun to act like it.

Plus, Oli didn't seem like he cared if he chose him or not.

personal depth
Oli wasn't a big character at first, he wasn't problematic, he just existed.

He was a very nice guy, not too nice, he was cool and had a personality.

Also very smart.

That's how he knew not to get involved with anyone.

relationships
Just because he was smart doesn't mean he didn't get into his fair share of couple quarrels.

His relationship status stayed pretty low, until November, 2020.

After her relationship with Kai, after Eli, Chanel and Oli gained feelings for each other.

I don't remember truly liking him, if he liked me, I could end up gaining feelings?

That mindset got Chanel nowhere, when they didn't end up dating. There was just too much going on.

And again, Oli fell under the radar.

One thing I've noticed about him is that he likes to take the easy way out. Leaving isn't the easy way out, you know you'll have high dislike against you, if you do. No, no, not unfriending anyone, staying out of drama, and just simply not being on is the easy way out.

Like I said, Oli was smart.

He started being online more in February, 2021. That was when the mini group formed, including Chanel, Jade, Ace, and Oli.

Oli and Jade soon got together, they just worked. Her hyper personality and his calm, patient personality. He wasn't boring, boring for her to leave. He was interesting, and safe. Something she needed.

If you ask me, they were good together. Toxic? Yes. A little, but he always knew how to bring her back to level.

drama
Jade would always accuse Oli and Chanel of liking each other, something wouldn't dare to do, or could do due to her obsession with Jesse.

Why risk her entire group over a boy? Oh, wait, she did. But with a different boy.

To everyone's disappointment, Jade had to leave. Well, more so ghost everyone. Her sisters were overprotective and didn't want her to hang out with us.

I was so amazed by Oli, so fascinated. He never, NEVER gave up on Jade.

I wasn't even put off by the fact he was off more again, starting April. He lost his girlfriend, and every time he did come on, he'd ask if there was any word from her.