jeff's chapter (22) NOT OUT YET

WARNING ‼️ Everything in each part is going to be unfiltered, and unbiased. If you can't handle that, don't read it because im not changing it just because you think something is hurtful, these are the actions youve done, dont do them if you dont want it aired out 🤷‍♀️ (THIS IS GOING IN EVERY CHPT)

if this chapter is a little rocky it's because a huge thing just happened with my parents #slay

beginning
Allie and Chanel met Jeff on July 9th, 2021. The 3 seemed to get along pretty well, but she didn't seem to fit in with the group right away. Most people who we randomly pick up from random servers — dont. As the month went by into late July, Jeff started to become one of the middle members, and in on all of the Antonio drama.

sidesIn late July, Allie started gaining feeling for Chanel, that was mentioned in Allie's chapter

sides
In late July, Allie started gaining feeling for Chanel, that was mentioned in Allie's chapter. The part I didn't mention is Jeff, she played a big role in it. Allis was cold towards all of the group members because she didn't get her way with Chanel, so she was canceled a lot during August. The one person who wasn't too involved to know what was happening, and was close with Allis, was Jeff. Allie saw that and took advantage of it. She made her believe she was this victim, and that Chanel rejected her, the rest are evil.

picked onIn this type of situation, there wasn't a middle

picked on
In this type of situation, there wasn't a middle. You either have to pick a side, Jeff soon learned this rule. She didn't wanna choose, she was close with both of them. If you didn't choose Chanel and Emma's side, then you were canceled. The group started going after Jeff for not picking their side, and being in the middle, so that made Jeff sway to Allie's side, or just grow upset towards the group. There were constants arguments, but Allie and Jeff ended up leaving in late August. Again as I said before, Allis was just using her. So when Chanel wanted to reach out to Allie, she dropped Jeff in a second.

endingWe reconnected with Jeff almost a year later, June 2022 through Judas who never unfriended her

ending
We reconnected with Jeff almost a year later, June 2022 through Judas who never unfriended her. Jeff has been a good friend since then, now it is August 14th, 2022. She hasn't been problematic or drama-filled, I'm glad we reunited after the Allis incident 🫵👍