antonio's chapter (17) UPDATED 👢

Antonio and Becca joined somewhat around the same time, except when Becca joined, the group was ante-war, and Antonio was post-war.

They never met, weirdly. Joining around the same time, being around during a vulnerable time where not many members were involved.

originally started - 8/10/22
update started - 1/20/23

joined
Antonio, the now meme of the group. He changed so early on into the group, and just all of a sudden got kicked. He went along with it. It was almost like he didn't like us from the beginning and was just trying to find excuses to get kicked.

Early January of 2021, the group was on one of it's last legs. Jesse was gone, everyone was sensitive from the big fight, and barely any members left. The only saving grace was Jade, that's how we met Antonio.

Chanel just got broke up with, so she was a little... off? A bit of a spaz, going more into her "true form." What Jesse turned her into.

It was a few days after he left, so around January 5th.

Jade had a friend named Antonio, he was french, sort of a slender, and you know the stereotype.

Not a mean person, very soft and sensitive. He wore lighter clothes, had light hair, and seemed kind. Shy, which gave off the vibe of him being a bit judgmental.

It was at the apartments, and he had a friend with him. A girl, her name was Mia.

Mia and Antonio had something going on, probably not together but more than friends. They were together when I first met them.

Chanel being.. Chanel, a bit intense, over charismatic or dramatically under. This time, she was over.

Antonio seemed to be put off by that, a little awkward, someone who'd be in the group for a few days, but we slowly ghost each other because we don't like them and they don't like us.

Our mistake is we kept Antonio. A weird relationship grew between Antonio and Chanel from then on.

One thing to know about me is that I have been best friends with EVERYONE at one point. Except for Antonio, he never liked me too much, even when we had no drama.

intro
Instead of doing the normal categories, "relationships," etc, we're skipping relationships and replacing it with the intro. Antonio had multiple relationships outside of the group, but his romantic life in the group shouldn't be named as "relationships."

It's the intro to who he was, and his relationships WERE his drama.

Remember when I said Antonio had a girl-situation-ship? Yeah, well he ended up being gay. We found out a few days after.

When Allie and Antonio met, she liked him right away. And when she found out he liked boys, she still had feelings for him. Still tried to get him. This placed them as best friends.

Antonio in the first month, January, wasn't a big member yet. Someone to hang out with every few days, someone whos a breath of fresh air from outside the group.

Allie brought him in, when she gained feelings.

In February is when he became a main member, and around the time Jesse, Oli, Ace, and Jade became main members again.