lucas' chapter (18) UPDATED 🚸

Lucas was always... intimidated by everybody. We were all older, funnier, and had a personality. Those were what he claimed to have, did he? No.

Originally started - 8/6/22
Update started - 1/21/23

joined
Before Antonio turned rogue, he introduced us to someone named Lucas. To be honest, I disliked him. We all did. This was early January 2021, right after we met Ant.

At the time, all of the girls in the group, which was the whole group, we were trying to find a man for Becca.

It was at the News Years place, Chanel being Chanel went up the first boy she saw in all caps saying "ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND??"

He didn't respond, but was clearly not afk. He wore this striped black and white shirt. He looked... interesting I guess. A poor version of Antonio.

Chanel thought "screw it," and went to Antonio with Allie. At the time, Ant was someone they didn't know that well yet, someone who seemed cool enough to be around. A breath of fresh air from the group's existing toxicity.

Allie and I went by Ant, and I saw the same boy from before. Lucas. I was taken back — I wasn't friended with him, so how did he follow me?

Turns out, he was friends with Ant. I don't know how that works, maybe Antonio was also at the New Years place but I didn't know.

I started a fight with Lucas, he was still "off." It was fun to attack strangers.

After that, Lucas became a stupid figure who hung around Ant.

Jade and Chanel would make fun of him, Lucas had a youtube channel and started recording WHILE the two were going after him.

Anyway, Lucas disappeared after a few weeks.

personal depth
March 2021, the group on it's uprise again. Finally getting back together, members colliding and making mini groups within the big one. All we needed was someone to come and fuck it all up.

Antonio was at the fountain with Allie, some of the members including myself went to them and found Lucas. I guess I was "turning a new leaf", because I let him into the group.

Okay, no, Chanel wasn't that desperate to where she asked him after completely clowning him two months before, he begged her. He wanted friends.

Here's a tip, if you wanna join a friend group and have a general good reputation, don't enter as begging to join. You'll get made fun of. Which is what happened.

Chanel and Lucas hit it off and became close, really good friends. He was sorta a younger brother type to her. Someone who only followed her lead and wouldn't be influenced by anybody else.

Somebody who was only in her corner. Who was obsessed with her.

Lucas felt the need to impress Chanel, she was the only one who'd talk to someone like him.

Lucas was constantly being put down, "he's weird. He's such a furry. HE LIKES YOU CHANEL!"

All because he brought up her name at hangouts while she wasn't there, because he cared.