allie's chapter (13) UPDATED 🦆

originally started - 8/14/22
update started - 1/7/23

joined
Finally a member who wasn't the base, or a real real og.

October 28th, 2020.

This was before Chanel and Kai started breaking up rapidly, and people didn't hate them together. At classic campus, Kai, Chanel, and Jade were all hanging out.

Weirdly, they met Allie as a boy was trying to ask her out. Our first impression was "it" girl vibes, she seemed to knowledgeable, so on her own shit.

Allie was very kind, and kept obsessing over Chanel and Kai after they saved her from an embarrassing rejection story.

Chanel was kinda obsessed over her, Allie was going to be an older sister type. Everything about her was so perfect. The group ruined that.

personality
We're going to do two personality catergories for her, since she changed so much throughout the year we knew her.

In late 2020, early 2021, Allie was very soft, socially awkward, and boy crazy. Always needing help on what to say, how to act around people, etc.

Allie was one of the people who was on our side during the whole Suzie situation, weirdly, she let Jesse and I hide in her apartment because we were being attacked so badly.

relationships
Allie had a mini crush on Jesse starting off in November, he never liked her back, though. Bouncing from his obsession with Remi to being with Suzie, then Chanel. It left Allie sad.

She had something in common with Eli and Ace, never being the one.

After this, she became even more awkward around people. Hell, I remember having to give her lessons on how to talk to boys, though I wasn't that great at it myself.

Allie was so scared to be in the same presence as anyone but me. That's when we met Antonio, she immediately fell for him.

The two were best friends throughout a good portion of early 2021, even after he came out as gay, she still liked him.

I guess he never told her no, she'd make subtle hints all the time, and he knew. Antonio went along with it.

Finally in April when Antonio started changing and becoming friends with bad influences, Allie realized the issue.

The problem was him, in her mind. And hell, maybe it was.

This hurt her, getting rejected like that and losing her best friend. Were they really best friends if she couldn't tell him she liked him?

Allie started ditching Chanel for Antonio, and almost left the group with him in February.

She actually stopped talking to Chanel because Antonio did.

That changed when he did, so there Allie was, back to being best friends with her.

And that's how it was, Allie and Chanel, best friends again.

Allie had become very distant during her time with Antonio, still very shy, judgmental of everyone else because he was, almost as if she cloned him.