ronnie's chapter (25) NOT OUT YET

WARNING ‼️ Everything in each part is going to be unfiltered, and unbiased. If you can't handle that, don't read it because im not changing it just because you think something is hurtful, bc this is the actions you did , dont do them if you dont want it aired out 🤷‍♀️ (THIS IS GOING IN EVERY CHPT)

beginning
Kaz and Chanel met Ronnie in mid April of 2022. She was looking for love, and Ronnie just happened to come up to our stand. Immediately, Kaz liked Ronnie but Chanel didn't. If you wanna describe her shortly — it's "i type like a tiktok kid and act like one." There's people who watch tiktok, and theres people who act like comment sections. "goofy ahh 💀" is an example, Ronnie introduced us to her even more annoying sister. The vibes that radiated from them were just annoying, in my opinion.

reboundAfter April, Ronnie got onto instagram, and was added to the group chat

rebound
After April, Ronnie got onto instagram, and was added to the group chat. Chanel finally agreed to give her a chance, because Kaz was head over heels for Ronnie. The reason was because Remi had just fully rejected her, and Kaz is the type to ALWAYS have a crush, so Ronnie was the next person. Similar to Remi, she declined. The constant desperate flirting turned her off, or so we thought.

this has noting to do with the chapter but thought id show it bc i found it 🥰

anxiety
In early June 2022, Ronnie told Chanel she liked Kaz. That was surprising. We all thought it's turn out as the Remi situation did, but they actually were polar opposites. Ronnie was actually OBSESSED with Kaz, and liked her so god damn much that she wouldn't get with her because the thought of her cheating made her sick. Not that Kaz would cheat, that RONNIE would cheat. The fear costed Ronnie to constantly vent to Chanel about this, and that caused Kaz to turn against Chanel. She thought she'd do the same thing she did to her with Jesse, but this time with Ronnie, although Chanel doesn't even like girls. #hypocrite, anyways. They got together and all the worries went away.

blind sightedRonnie really liked Kaz, the two were even willing to move in with each other and get MARRIED after being together for not even two months, and never meeting

blind sighted
Ronnie really liked Kaz, the two were even willing to move in with each other and get MARRIED after being together for not even two months, and never meeting. She even bought a WEDDING RING. The relationship seemed to be good, Kaz was always a mess with it though, and Ronnie had to clean up the messes. The relationship actually, wasn't healthy at all.

endingThis chapter isn't really about Ronnie, even though it's her chapter

ending
This chapter isn't really about Ronnie, even though it's her chapter. Her whole personality was being with Kaz, and being obsessed with her. Nobody was close with Ronnie, or knew her. I personally don't like Ronnie too much, maybe because I dislike Judas and Ronnie was fucking obsessive.