andrea's chapter (24) NOT OUT YET

WARNING ‼️ Everything in each part is going to be unfiltered, and unbiased. If you can't handle that, don't read it because im not changing it just because you think something is hurtful, bc this is the actions you did , dont do them if you dont want it aired out 🤷‍♀️ (THIS IS GOING IN EVERY CHPT)

beginning
We met Andrea in March of 2022, Kaz's crush. She introduced us to have us see her and meet her. For a while, we used the other group chat that Andrea wasn't in, when Jesse came back again in late March. That's when we got the idea to start using the other one.

suck up
Everybody got added to it, and it became the main group chat everybody used. Recently, Kelly had been cancelled left and right for her behavior, and Andrea, who hadn't ever met her, would always talk shit as if she had something to complain about. Andrea would also make comments on certain things, compare issues, make her life sound bad/always the victim, be a hypocrite, everything she said Kelly was — but worse. She's brag in front of Kaz about her ability to have children, then keep bringing it up after she was told not to. This got to Kaz, and the two stopped being friends. Andrea wasn't really close with anyone else besides Kaz, so she left when this happened. Of course the two were better a few days later, but after the second time, Andrea started to suck up to Kaz like no other.

gold diggerShe started sucking up on everything, agreeing with EVERYTHING, complimenting her on EVERYTHING, taking her side when she was wrong

gold digger
She started sucking up on everything, agreeing with EVERYTHING, complimenting her on EVERYTHING, taking her side when she was wrong. It became highly noticeable after a month, this also was alarming because Andea had "family issues" right? These consisted of "oh.. i forgot to feed my brother whos been in his room all day even when my mom asked me to.. then i told her i didnt eat and she told me to.... i have an eating disorder because i skipped a meal and shes such a bad mom!! can i come live with you kaz!??" Me, this made me a little upset for faking an eating disorder. Sure, she could have one. But it's not defined based on skipping a meal, it's something you have mentally that highly affects your body and lifestyle. The main point here, is she didn't wanna let go of Kaz because that's all she had left. Constantly bringing up "oh? do you have any money for an apartment for us yet??" showed it's true colors.

 Constantly bringing up "oh? do you have any money for an apartment for us yet??" showed it's true colors

fake my love
She supposedly had a boyfriend throughout March, and constantly would talk about him. ALL the time. To make this shorter, she never really dated him. It was unnecessary drama that she brought in, and it wasn't even real. She just really liked him, and she thought he was with someone else, it "hurt" because they were hanging out. Now, Kaz was writing a story with the time as May 2021. In this story, Jesse and I were together, or complicated. So for the STORY she's ask me for my input on how he'd act on made-up-plots, conversations, etc. To be clear, I did talk about him a lot before she came around. We all know this, even he does, but I didn't have feelings for him by this, June 2022. So she came into the group chat while I was explaining and said "All you do is talk about him 💀" Am I making sense here, yes? Okay. She had made other comments at all of us to Kaz to try and push us away from her. She told Kaz Ronnie and I were gonna DATE. Let that sink in for a second.

endingAndrea got kicked in mid to early June 2022, thank god

ending
Andrea got kicked in mid to early June 2022, thank god. Kaz and I came to an agreement that she was an annoying ass bitch. Apparently they still talk, I don't know nor do I care. She's probably one of the only people that if I could, I'd fight. I've moved past that stage, even purposely missed the opportunity to fight Antonio. But last week, I contacted Kaz to contact Andrea for me, for the original idea I had for this story. She said no which is fine, but her reasoning is "hell no, i never wanna talk to her ever again💀" As if I did something wrong?? Anyways, glad she's not around anymore 🫶