Chapter 1

Ty's POV

Please..make it stop! I can't take it anymore! Tears kept rolling down my face as my dad kept kicking me. "GET UP YOU LITTLE SHIT AND MAKE ME DINNER! YOU'RE A WASTE OF MY TIME!" My dad screamed at me as I tried to get up. I moved into this house with my dad about a few days ago, I moved everything from the house by myself and rented a truck to moved the things from my old house. I heard his footsteps close to me as I was making my way to the kitchen. He shoved me which made me hit my head against the cupboard. My body was hurting all over..a couple of bruises on my head, some on my arms, and a bad one on my right leg. My dad walked over to sit down and chugged down the alcohol. I quickly grabbed a frozen steak from the freezer and the ingredients to make mashed potatoes.

"ARE YOU COOKING THE FOOD YOU BITCH!" My dad yelled at me while I was putting the steak in the stove. "YES! You bastard.." I murmured the last part and he seemed to hear it. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! WANT TO GET A BEATIN'?" Oh no.. Please! Not again! As I turned around, I saw him about to throw his empty alcohol glass bottle at me. I quickly ducked when he threw it, I only got a couple of cuts from the glass. He started coming towards me and I got up quickly and ran as fast as I could to the front door. "COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!' My dad screamed as I was trying to unlock the door so I could make my escape. I got the door unlocked and jumped off the porch as my dad was about to pull the back of my shirt. I didn't make it on my feet and I looked up where the door was, I saw him standing there with a knife. You have got to be kidding me..I rolled to the side and the knife nearly missed me. I backed up somewhat, got up and started to run to a place where I normally go.. the forest.