Chapter 4

Ty's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEE- I quickly shut off my alarm from my phone and checked the time: 6 AM. I knew I had to get up for school today, but I could barely leave the house in the morning since my dad would just hurt me again but I will leave this time even if I do get hurt, I just want to get out of this hell.. well, for now. I got up, got dressed, grabbed my headphones, and brushed my teeth. I was about to walk out the door to go to the bus stop, I got intruppted by..yeah you know who. "Where do you think you're goin'?" He asks me. I slowly turned around and he was close to me. "T-to school.." I said a bit quiet "SPEAK UP!" He yelled into my ear, it hurt a lot which caused me to yell back, "TO SCHOOL!" He kicked my leg and I rushed out the door. I started tearing up a bit as I was making my way to the bus stop but i quickly wiped the tears from my eyes so other people didn't noticed. As, I waited in line for the bus I kept taking deep breaths so I wouldn't start crying. A random person asked me if I was okay, I nodded. The bus arrived and I was at the back of the bus, I put on my headphones and listened to the song Never Too Late by Three Days Grace on the way to school. Once I got off, I walked inside the school and tried to find the office.

It took me a few minutes to find the office, I took a deep breath and walked in. I waited by the counter, "Hello! How may I help you?" A woman asks me, well she's pretty nice! "Um, yeah. I'm a new student attending this school." I relpied. "Can I please have your name?" She asks me politely, not to harsh like that bastard. "Tyler Ellis." I told the lady at the counter. "I'll have your schedule in a few minutes." She tells me as she heads to the back room of the office. I waited in the chair for my schedule, I was a bit nervous because I don't know what will happen. I mean, if there's anyone bad here or if there is nice people here, I hope so. I look up as I hear the lady's high heels against the floor. "Here's your schedule Tyler. Have a nice day!" She tells me while handing the schedule to me, with a smile. "Thank you!" I tell her as I leave the office. Well that wasn't too bad, I thought. I started walking down the hall way while looking at my schedule. I started walking slowly so I wouldn't bump into anyone, I was about to reach the corner while reading what my 1st hour is. "So it has to be-" BUMP!