Chapter 34

Quentin's POV

Did he just say he remembered me? All I had to do is just kiss him and he remembers me?! What the fuck? It was that easy?

I had a confused look on my face, I know I could tell because I looked at Ian and he was laughing.

"I..don't know how you just remembered? All I did was just kiss you and you're 'Oh I remember you now!' I-..I just don't understand this logic but I'm going with it!"
I almost raged.

"Kinda a weird/romance way to remember I mean what?" Ian said and laughed.

"Ugh..but hey! Don't we get out tomorrow? Also Jason's birthday is in...6 days I think..?" I guessed.

"Who's Jason?" Ian asked trying to hide his smile.

"Please! I don't want to start with this again!" I say in despair.

Ian laughed. "Yeah! And I think he might get Ty something special~" Ian started doing a weird thing with his shoulders.

"...Okay then! I feel like staying up and gonna wait for the guys to wake up. I know one of them in a couple of hours!" I say excitedly.

"Oh! Also we should tell them that I remember you but we don't have to tell them how~" Ian winked at me jokingly. I laughed.

"Okay you are just making it sound dirty which that is a no..but what do you want to do while we wait?" I ask.

There was a pause.

"Cuddle and watch Netflix?" Ian suggested which made me think of the 'just girly things' and I snickered.

"Alright, we'll do that in the mean time."