Chapter 36

Jerome's POV

-A few hours later after the Skype call-

"When..should we tell them?" I ask Mitch, we were in my room.

He was pacing back and forth. I was sitting on my bed. "I don't know..I mean, everyone was okay with Jason and Ty being together."

He stopped for a moent and looked at me. "But let's just keep that thing between us...for now~" He came closer to me as I felt my face heat up a little.

I smiled as Mitch was about to kiss me, we sat there for about there a minute or two, suddenly he started to kiss my neck. I moaned, "M-mitch.." I remember that my parents were still here.I politely tried to get Mitch off of me, "What's wrong, babe?" He asked me.

D-did he seriously call me 'babe'?!

I blushed."Don't you remember that my parents are still here? If they see me like this with you, I might not even see you again.." My parents were somewhat strict.

They are okay with gay people but not with them being in a relationship or marriage. So technically, they are homophobes.Mitch sighed, "You know.. Adam had an idea of us living together in the future, if you're okay with-" He explained as I start to get excited.

I leap into his arms, "Of course I'll live with you!" I almost yelled, I hope my parents didn't hear that."Umm..Jerome? Adam meant the whole group living together.." Mitch told me as I was hugging Mitch. As I heard what he said, I slowly let go.

"Oh..but still, we would be living together!" I look into Mitch's eyes, then grinned."That is true~" Mitch said as he rubbed his hand against my arm. "..You're jacket is fluffy."I laughed, "Yeah..it is. But.."

"But..?" Mitch asked confusingly.

"We're going to tell the group tomorrow that we're together.. you okay with that?" I asked him.Mitch nodded, "But we're still gonna keep that thing between us.."I blankly stared at Mitch, "You said that twice." I snickered a little.

"Oh well, who cares?" Mitch smiled and kissed me on the lips.

Tomorrow is the big day for us..