Chapter 27

Jerome's POV

Mitch walked me home once Quentin dropped us off. I set down my things in my room and jumped on my bed. My back was hurting and I tried to sleep but I wasn't tired. I layed in my bed with my door shut and just staring at the ceiling. I heard the Skype ringer tone on my phone and see that it has "Mitchell Hughes" on there. I answer it.

"Hello?" "Hey Jerome, can't sleep?" Mitch said. How the hell did he know? "Um..yeah, why?" I ask. "Oh nothing, just wanted to chat with you." Mitch said as his cheeks turn into a light pink. "Uh..Jerome? I wanted to talk to you about earlier." His face starts to get more red and so does mine. "Okay..?" I say. Does he mean before Ian got hit? I thought. "I want to confess..that I had a huge crush on you for a long time now..I'm not sure if you feel the same or not." Mitch looked straight at me from his phone. His face was a bright red, and so was mine. I had a bit of an idea, "Hold on Mitch. I'll be right back!" I hung up and rushed out the door.

I went over to Mitch's house and saw the room where his window was open. He usually has it open at night sometimes. I climb in the window and I saw him sitting on the edge of his bed looking at me. "Dude, why are you here?" He laughed with a confused look on his face. I walked over to him without saying anything. I bend down a little to so I was at his height since he was sitting on the bed, I leaned closer and kissed him. To be honest, I liked Mitch also but never had the chance to tell him.

I pulled away. "So..I'm guessing you do feel the same?" He asked as he blushed. I nodded as my arms wrapped around his neck. 'I want to be with him, I love him' I thought. Mitch smirked then pulled me onto his bed, I was on top of him.

"Don't worry, my parents aren't here. They went to a bar and so that means we can have a little fun~" Mitch said in a singing voice seductively. 'Oh fuck..' I thought as I blushed. My hand slowly moved down his chest, then near his stomach and stopped there. I noticed his hands were around my waist and trying to lift up my t-shirt. I pushed myself up and I was sitting on my knees so I letted him have permission to take it off. He threw my shirt across the room then he licked his lips. Oh this is going to be fun~!