Chapter 8

Jason's POV

I did have one of my friends in that class, which was Tyler (LogDotZip for people not to get confused) and like this whole week, we had to read a myth from a literature While in 3rd hour, I have Mrs. Leads for English, I was pretty good at the subject. Plus, book, in the middle of the story I started to get bored. I start to ask questions inside my head.

Why has Ty have been acting strange? Was he feeling okay in 1st hour? Why did he get more close to me last hour? I know there's something wrong, I can sense it..

I return back to reality, Mrs. Leads was passing out papers for us to fill out, why do we have to this? It makes me feel dumb. "Mehh.."

-Time Skip because nothing really happens except work lel-

I went over to Tyler, "Hey Branson what's up?" He gave me that nickname a while back ago, I sighed "Nothing much, except for there's a new student to our school if you haven't known that yet." I said. "Yeah, I know" Tyler sighs, "H-how do you know?" There was a pause of silence "Adam" We both said at the same time then started to laugh. "Wow, we know him WAY too much!" Tyler giggles. "Yep! Definately.." I sighed trying not to laugh. I looked up at the clock, only one more minute until I see Ty. I waited.. RING! I dashed out the door. I need to see Ty..