Chapter 9

Jason's POV

I dashed through the hallways trying to get to my locker, I made a sharp turn to the left and see the 400 hall. I see there's a person in front of my locker, I start to slow down so I could reach my locker. I tell the person to move, I put in my combination, then I shove my school stuff into the locker then I slam the door. I need to get to Ty.. I ran down the hallway trying to find him, once I see the halls more cleared by people either going to lunch or going to there next class, I start to slow down again, I jog, then walk. I make a turn to the 100 hall to see if he was lost or not, Hmm.. he must have found his way to lunch.. but I check the 200 hall just in case. "Please, just..leave me alone." OH CRAP! THAT SOUNDS LIKE TY'S VOICE! I look both ways to see if Ty was here, I looked to my right and saw him with his shirt being held up and one of the bullies I recognize, the leader, Anthony. "HEY!" I yelled, both of them looked at me.

"Jason.." I hear Ty say which made my heart beat a bit faster, I gave him a half smile. Anthony drops Ty which caused Ty to fall on the ground, Anthony walked towards me, "Oh.. so your this guy's friend, huh?" He pushes me with some force. "Leave. Ty. The fuck. Alone!" I almost start yelling at Anthony, I see Ty in the back with his eyes opened in shock. Anthony almost hit me, I grabbed it before he was about to hit me. I kick him in the legs a couple of times, he was about to swing his fist at me again, I dodged it, God does he even know how to fight that much? I twist his wrist, put it behind him. then kicked him in the stomach. He grabs me then tosses me to the ground, I look up and he was about to stomp on me, I rolled back so he wouldn't hit me. "So..you want to play?" I say smiling evilly at him, "Ooo I'm so scared! Bring it punk." I get up, walks toward slowly and start beating the crap out of him. I gave him some bruises, a bloody nose, and knocked out one of his teeth, I brought Anthony to the ground. I went over to Anthony slowly, I grab him by the collar of his shirt, "So, who's the punk now?" I made his head hit hard against the floor. I looked up at Ty, I run over to him. "J-jason, I'm glad you came.." Ty said while hugging me. "Good thing I looked all over the school, I thought you got lost.." I say hugging him a bit tighter. "Did he hurt you anywhere?" "A little on my leg, but don't worry about it." Ty tells me as he lets me go. "Okay, come on. I'll take you to lunch." I help him get up, "Is it hard to walk for you?" I ask him. "Somewhat but I- what are you doing?" I start carrying him bridal style to the cafe. It hurts me to see him like this..